OHM Apollo 11 Post EOI Soundpack AMSO

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: mode1bravo

This soundpack will add files to and not replace any files in the available AMSO Apollo 11 Sound Expansion Pack add-on from the AMSO ACSoft site. It is meant to fill in the gaps from launch to TLI.  All the radio traffic from post Earth orbit insertion up to the second Australia pass prior to TLI are all available and time stamped to their historical GET values. I did add some calls during launch that are missing from the already available sound pack. This will make the launch audio radio traffic fully complete.

Credits:

www.nasa.gov - Apollo 11 40th Anniversary live audio stream & mission audio archive.

The Project Apollo Archive

The Apollo 11 Flight Journal for the GET time values.

Installation:

Just unzip into your Orbiter main directory.

Many thanks to Dr. Martin Schweiger for creating Orbiter, and ACSoft for AMSO.

Enjoy the mission.

DOWNLOAD

0rbiter X

Reaction score
AMSO

Hello OrbiterHangar,
can you enlighten me something please?

In AMSO (apollo 11 scenario 18 or foward), after the EVA of the astronauts, in the LM ascent and orbit insertion phase, the radio messages the radio messages stopped to showup during this time on of the scenario, even with the automatic pilots activated (keys: J and K, that would trigger the radio messagens), and this until the return to Earth.

Did the authors do not put the sound in this point forward or is there something wrong with my scenarios?

(by chance... this kit you posted above does not contain those missing messages, does it?)

Any information would help,
thanks!