Any Canadians here...?

Dickie

Wannabe Rocket Scientist
Donator
Reaction score
As the title says! I have a couple of questions about a trip to Vancouver and was hoping to find someone with a bit of local knowledge if possible?

Mantis

Reaction score
I'm a Canadian. I live in Ontario but I have been to Vancouver before. Been a while though. I might be able to answer some questions for you.

llarian

Reaction score
Actually, there are quite a few Canadians here. Vancouver is OK. Better is a side trip up the Inside Passage or to Haida Gwaii.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Any of you Canadians know SiameseCat ? Tell him I miss him, and need him to finish the Canadarm2.

Linguofreak

Reaction score
I'm Canadian on the technicality of being born there and holding citizenship, but I've never lived there, and don't have any local knowledge. I do have a few relatives that have local knowledge of BC, if not of Vancouver, though.

Dickie

Wannabe Rocket Scientist
Donator
Reaction score
Aha, thanks all! In short, we are looking at travelling with a 3.5 year old and a 6 month old towards the end of March. Questions we have really are how easy is Vancouver as a place to get around with young children, what the weather is like that time of year and specifically we have read a bit about Bowen island but all accommodation there seems ludicrously cheap for that time of year - is there something we are missing?!