Andromeda project

Matias Saibene

Development hell
Reaction score
Website
de-todo-un-poco-computacion-e-ideas.blogspot.com.ar
Some time ago I wrote a story about spaceships, and others topics. But due to I'm not a good writer, in 2009 I decided to start drawing the ships that I imagined in 3D, and I learned to draw in Google SketchUp.
ed9dor2jq6o25xx6g.jpg

This is how it looks currently the 7z folder where I store useless junk my models (407MB).
When I found Orbiter 2010, I decided to create my ships for Orbiter, but also found a lot of impossibilities because I do not knew how to use well design programs.

Today I have decided to re-start the design, and I learned a lot of things like vector design, basic use of Blender, SketchUp export, and within soon give my first steps in programming.

In this blog I will publish: more useless junk! progress (and regressions) in the development of my ships, concepts and ideas for the ships, and blender renderings of my ships with short stories.

Greetings.:tiphat:

SilverStar

Reaction score
So, what are your spaceships gonna look like?
Still busy with developing it, or are you busy with something complete new?

Matias Saibene

Development hell
Reaction score
Website
de-todo-un-poco-computacion-e-ideas.blogspot.com.ar
SilverStar;bt5951 said:
So, what are your spaceships gonna look like?
Still busy with developing it, or are you busy with something complete new?

First of all thank you very much for your interest and comment, and excuse the delay in responding. Really.

It is very sad for me (and I do not want to victimize me), but a series of family problems and then personal health problems prevent me from carrying out several activities (involving concentrate on an activity in general).

Then I tell you everything I intended to do (and someday sooner or later I will).

The project was to be called "Andromeda Universe" (and the idea was to publish bases and spaceships along with posts in the forum to put together a story):
1- Planets with bases and cities (inspired by Pictown:thumbup:)
2- Spaceships programmed in "Vinka Spacecraft" (initially) and then complete my dream to program them in C ++. Quite detailed booths (I love SketchUp), and custom sounds (I even record sounds and voice to create a sort of onboard computer). Compatibility UCGO and Ummu.
3- A huge space station called Orion.
And all that in LGPL release or some open license.

One of these days I will release all the models and all the project, only because if someone is interested in vessel's meshes.

You can see some images that I uploaded to: http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=34529

http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?p=473075&postcount=15

Again thank you very much for your comment and I apologize for the delay in responding.