An Interior for skylab

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
A Skylab interior would be a great asset for the Skylab add-ons that can be used with NASSP. I love launching that beast and then running the first crew mission. An interior would also make the repair mission more realistic.
It would also allow greater end user customizations like adding more camera views with the Multi-View plug in.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Wow that will be great, to be honest i dont know how in the world to make a add-on.
Try learning like me. I will probably release a multistage rocket in the near time. I have to renovate the first and second stage I made. Then I got to add thrusters and etc. After that I have to add ini. and configuration files. I am thirteen so I know you can do it.

Eagle

The Amazing Flying Tuna Can
Reaction score
The Smithsonian has the backup Skylab. There should be quite a few pictures of it.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
I was working on a Skylab interior but abandoned it when VNASA closed. I'm 99% sure that I still have what was done.

Eagle

The Amazing Flying Tuna Can
Reaction score

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
I've already seen some similar diagrams as well as pictures but this whole resource is a GREAT find!

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Somewhere out there is a photo of an astronaut, Pete Conrad, I think, taking a shower on Skylab. That would be a nice Easter Egg for an interior. Here it is:

sl22162.jpg