AESD Aerospace

Astro SG Wise

Future Orion MPCV Pilot
Reaction score
Website
www.aesd.blogspot.com
Greetings all. :hello:

I have made my own engineering association dubbed the Administration of Exploration Systems Development. In this thread I will be putting rocket engineering updates, or other random engineering feats that I am currently conducting. Other AESD info on my Orbiter Forum blog, or at www.aesdadmin.blogspot.com.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

... And on that topic, I have recently conducted a Hot Fire Test on a small A3-4T engine!

See video and more info at http://www.aesdadmin.blogspot.com/2015/06/hot-fire-test-1.html

Desperado

Reaction score
Website
www.spacecreator.ru
Super Hi! :salute:
As a Beginner I am seeking frends into new Orbiter field...
And I hand some bottles with good drinks of course for it.
Nearest plan before insert a new spacecraft in Orbiter - Russian shuttle Siberian SiR-80
Need any recommendation about control panel from professional
Russian Space Shuttle Desperado http://www.spacecreator.ru/index.html NATO class Black Dragon - under trek Flight of Valkirie
tested a ASS (Artificial Stability System) of aircraft control and fly very good with multyfunctional third head stage type Thunder.
If somebody will be having some time for sttention - I will be very gratefull1:probe:

Astro SG Wise

Future Orion MPCV Pilot
Reaction score
Website
www.aesd.blogspot.com
Greetings Desperado.

Two things, I am not really a professional, I just like making stuff. :)

Secondly, I am no professional on the SiR-80 Shuttle, but that cockpit looks fine as it is! You said this is for orbiter?

Astro SG Wise

Future Orion MPCV Pilot
Reaction score
Website
www.aesd.blogspot.com
Conducted B6-4 Hot Fire Test 2 on the 29th, after being "scrubbed" on the 28th due to heavy rains.

See in-depth video on AESD website.

Coming soon, my introductory flight, scheduled as part of my General Aviation Flight Operations program. See public schedule.

Matias Saibene

Development hell
Reaction score
Website
de-todo-un-poco-computacion-e-ideas.blogspot.com.ar
I am learning to use a drawing programs, and I could not resist:
ljwp7w5vm703ct76g.jpg

um6cw12xe710aij6g.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bwpptvxvp7uu0/AESD_Aerospace

Astro SG Wise

Future Orion MPCV Pilot
Reaction score
Website
www.aesd.blogspot.com
:hailprobe: WOW! Great pictures! Do you mind if I use them?

I also see that you have your own semi-company too (MS), right?

Thanks! :tiphat:

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Is there a way that you also could do the white background black with the bottom words white?

Thanks again.

Matias Saibene

Development hell
Reaction score
Website
:hailprobe: WOW! Great pictures! Do you mind if I use them?

No problem in that use.
Let me know what you need and I make high-quality images (so that the images do not lose quality when you upload to the Internet). SVG is excellent for that.

I also see that you have your own semi-company too (MS), right?

MS Enterprises, Inc. subsidiaries, affiliates and tax havens.:rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM&PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 MJD ----------
[/COLOR]

Astro SG Wise said:
Is there a way that you also could do the white background black with the bottom words white?

Thanks again.

Yes, I'd be happy to help, I love the design and I'm excited with the drawing program Inkscape.
Last year I did some graphics for Orbiter Hispano forum (currently offline for unknown reasons). So if you have a graphic that you need doing and I can help (I am not a professional but I know some tricks in GIMP) do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.

Last edited:

orb

O-F Administrator,
News Reporter
Reaction score
So, what exactly is SVG, and how would one use it?
If it's the same SVG as in Scalable Vector Graphics, then its name should be self explanatory. You can use the same file for prints, web pages, etc. without any need for creating different versions of the graphics in different sizes.

Matias Saibene

Development hell
Reaction score
Website
Let me know if you need versions specifically at higher resolutions that would be great. I'll upload on MediaFire folder, versions of the logo in HD and more so you can choose the one you need. I was thinking of making a favicon.

I have also seen your website and thought it would be good to put the logo in place of the title. I did this in a blog and looked good.

MediaFire folder: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bwpptvxvp7uu0/AESD_Aerospace

Matias Saibene

Development hell
Reaction score
Website
Conducted first mission of the Personal Watercraft Performance program today. More info soon to be posted on blog and AESD website.

---------- Post added 07-13-15 at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-12-15 at 11:15 PM ----------

Hey, also, the small video for the mission uses Matias Saibene's AESD logo.

:leaving:66 mph = 106km / h wow that's very fast. I did not know the watercraft were so fast.

Astro SG Wise

Future Orion MPCV Pilot
Reaction score
Website
www.aesd.blogspot.com
Updates:

1) New Horizons Mission AESD report can be viewed here.

2) MS, I used your transparent AESD logo for the front page. Now I am working on making the description words stick out from the background better.

3) I am going to Oshkosh Airventure 2015, obviously representing myself as the AESD. I am hoping to get a signature from Jim Lovell. Does anyone know how hard that would be? Also excited to see the first booth for the Raptor Aircraft. More info on Oshkosh visit here.

Astro SG Wise

Future Orion MPCV Pilot
Reaction score
Website
www.aesd.blogspot.com
Hey, Matias, would you mind editing something?

So, I am going to Oshkosh Airventure 2015 soon, and I am hoping to meet Apollo 13 astronaut Jim Lovell and Mission Controller Gene Kranz. To commemorate the Apollo 13 mission, I was going to print out some autograph forms for them to sign. By the way, thank you so much for designing that AESD logo. My two company groups are the Administration of Exploration Systems Development and GalMark Family Films Productions. I am hoping to put both the AESD and GalMark logos on to the autograph commemorative forms. I have been considering updating the GalMark Family Films logo for a while now, and I was wondering if you could take a look at it, and maybe make your own version.

picture.php

View image in gallery

So, the design should be the same, but I am no master at Gimp, and I was wondering if you could remake the logo.

Thanks a lot!

Matias Saibene

Development hell
Reaction score
Website
A million apologies for the delay. I have spent time offline, but fortunately I could do the designs.
Previews:
5ghc0rr7pxolvvo6g.jpg

g15ghoiqz0y50206g.jpg

Remember to use the PDF file to print the autograph, because MediaFire previews are not as quality as the original.
The originals are in this folder:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/kkpp2o0fc6crh/Autograph_and_GM_logo
Regards.
:cheers: