3d model converting

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
Hello,

I need a 3ds filoe to be converted to a SolidWorksfile.
I know there's a converter, but you need to request a key via e-mail, and at the moment I can't get e-mails... :( :facepalm:
so, becuse I'm in hurry (I'm making a project were I need that solid-works-moel for, and it has to be ready soonly), could someone who has got Solid-Wors and the converter please send me this file as a Solid-Works-part?
That would really help me.
Much thanks ahead and

greetings:tiphat:, HAL9001

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
I don't have solid works but my email is working just fine so if it's possible for you to update your profile with Microsoft to use my email address to receive the key you are more than welcome - I could even set you up a temporary mail account if thats better?

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
It has to be ready... soonly? :uhh:

Are you trying to use SolidWorks to create a mesh for Orbiter? I really don't see the logic in that... solid models may be good for CAD work (which I guess you would have a value for if you wanted extreme attention to detail in ensuring your addon had plausible attributes), but for graphics work (as is needed to create meshes for Orbiter), a polygon editor is far better, it allows for far better control over various things.

Of course, woe to those who try to use a graphics program for design. :rofl:

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
could you send me your adress via PM? than I could type it in and you wouldd get the code, wich you than just had to send me via PM.