Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addon Requests
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

Addon Requests If you have a request for a new addon or want to know where to find a specific addon, ask it here!

Old 01-18-2013, 07:39 PM   #31
Mandella
Space Cultist

I'm not sure I understand, but are people just looking for the original .zips? If so, I have all the Firefly Universe stuff, including the mules and the sport. And I notice that ZCochrane's Jumbo and Grey Goose are still up on Orbit Hanger.

I *should* have much of the BSG stuff too, somewhere on this hard drive or in backup...
Mandella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #32
gattispilot
Addon Developer

Yes and No. Last year the Rag Tag forum and website was closed and all OH were removed. Jon gave me the pieces to assembly if people wanted them. But now it sounds like DR. Thomas is going to upload the original FireFly2011 w/ NO support from Jon.
gattispilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Old 01-19-2013, 01:01 AM   #33
PhantomCruiser
Wanderer

I've stopped short of uploading the Firefly sport in order to satisfy my own questions here...

I'm understanding that Dr. Marcure has no problem with the Rag-tag add-ons being made available to the 'Hangar. ZCochrane and Hielor are also mentioned in the credits (for flight modeling and keyboard comm script).

The 'Sport is pretty short on documentation, it mentions getting the keyboard commands from the RagTag forum, and Dr. M's yahoo email.

So, my question is;
1) should I edit the readme to remove Dr. M's email address (along with the reference to the old forum), while leaving ZCochrane and Hielor (I think Dr. M's name should still be in there because he did the 3d model and programming).
And
2) Upload the 'sport...

There is nothing in the documentation as to how to control the craft (engine swivel, camera positions, etc). So I would expect a few pilots to ask what the keyboard commands are, and the solution lies (or did) in some documentation on a forum that doesn't exist anymore.
PhantomCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:37 AM   #34
Izack
Non sequitur

I have the newer Battlestar, Colonial One, Fireball, Flatbed, Ragnar, Prototype Viper and guns, and Raider.
Izack is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Old 01-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #35
orion 2011
Orbinaut

Default RFT addon

Hi,

I find in my computer an old orbiter with into all addons of RTF!
I gather all files of the addons !
They works!
Bye
-----
Orion 2011
orion 2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Old 02-08-2013, 11:09 PM   #36
Bloodworth
Orbinoob

I have the entire colonial fleet including the newer and original series battlestars on my external drive. Sadly the USB port is broken so I need to purchase a new case for the hard drive. When this is done, if there are no objections by the authors and founders of RagTag fleet, I would be happy to post the whole set (with acknowledgement to the authors) to orbithangar.

Sadly I cannot make claims as to wether or not any of them will work in orbiter 2010 or later. I have not used them since my original computer melted down.
Bloodworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #37
fort
Orbinaut

I have the entirety of the RTF - zip and topics/htm - since it's creation, originating of OH, forums, of which the site of J Marcure, and, consequently, for every vessel, the documentation (of which the keyboard command) that accompanied their presentation on the Ragtag forum.

Here, joined, the documentation for the Firefly Sport.

I think to put in order all these files in the weeks that come and, to the need, do an upload, here or there, for those that would wish it (200 Mo).
Attached Files
File Type: zip Firefly_Sport.zip (101.8 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by fort; 02-09-2013 at 09:30 AM.
fort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:21 PM   #38
htrfhy
Orbinaut

so does the rag tag fleets stargate mods exist still or are they all gone im just looking for the sgu mods
htrfhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:59 PM   #39
Evil_Onyx
Orbinaut

Here is my deposit of RTF's Stargate things.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...1U&usp=sharing
Evil_Onyx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 09:29 AM   #40
saintman44
Orbinaut
Default RTF models

I had a HDD failure and was unable to recover any of Jon's BSG stuff. Looks like from these posts plenty of people have them, can someone point me to where I can get both the old and new Battlestars, fleet, etc.? I can't find them anywhere else on the web...
saintman44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addon Requests