Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > OrbitHangar Addons & Comments
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

OrbitHangar Addons & Comments Addons uploaded at Orbithangar.com will automatically generate a new thread in this forum for comments. The thread link will also be included on the addons page.

Old 01-12-2013, 01:13 PM   #16
Pioneer
Orbinaut

Might be a stupid question but does it have UMMU capability?
Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:11 PM   #17
Auzar
Orbinaut

Hi, the new version of Deepstar disappeared to edits a mass, isp, etc., as i can get it back? )
Auzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:24 PM   #18
Izack
Non sequitur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auzar View Post
 Hi, the new version of Deepstar disappeared to edits a mass, isp, etc., as i can get it back? )
The author removed the addon, as it had problems with the current Orbiter version. The current version cannot be edited, but the next should have that feature.
Izack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #19
fullarmor2
Orbinaut

When I launch a Deepstar scenario the Sun is a black disc? I have the 3-D Sun adon and it works fine when doing my XR scenarios? Why wouldn't it work while doing Deepstar?

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auzar View Post
Do you know when Deepstar is going to be fixed and available for download? I just discovered it and am interested. I like the idea of being able to dock additional spacecraft to it like an XR and a DG. A DG would make for a good lander for Venus since it doesn't get destroyed by the intense pressure. Also, Deepstar seems like a mobile space station to me, and I like the idea of being able to put it in Orbit anywhere like say, the Moon, and then its like I have a space station at the Moon to launch from and to and to do docking! This thing is great!

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

I just tried Deepstar again, but this time I started with an XR scenario and the Sun looked fine. Then I added a Deepstar with the scenario editer to LEO and it worked! I have Deepstar and a normal Sun! I'm just getting into using Deepstar for the first time, and if it works good, and I am able to do the things that I think I can, I'm going to be happy. For example, I've been wanting to be able to have a station where ever I want one. Definitely one at Mars. And this will act as a space station in addition to being an interplanetary ship. It will be cool as hell to be able to launch from and to Deepstar, not only at Mars but a bunch of other places as well. This is how I plan to use it starting off. I hope it works well for my purpose.
fullarmor2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:01 PM   #20
vsfx
Orbinaut

I'm struggling with the low thrust engines and wondering if there are any tips or useful MFDs? It's a great looking add-on and I love the whole design and the landers as well, but I haven't been able to use it much if at all. I can use TransX and IMFD for flight planning but how do I work out when to perform the burns that raise my apoapsis and eventually break me free from Earth?
vsfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:37 PM   #21
Izack
Non sequitur

Piper's Low Thrust Trajectory Planner should do the trick. BrianJ's
IEAT MFD
may also be useful here.
Izack is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Old 04-10-2019, 10:27 AM   #22
Rothgar
Orbinaut

This is one of my favourite ships so far. It's huge and has a very realistic feel to it. The main ship and its features seems to work well with Orbiter 2016 (+ D3D9ClientR3.7), though I did not tried the landers yet (still learning the ropes of Orbiter).
Rothgar is offline   Reply With Quote

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > OrbitHangar Addons & Comments