Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Space Flight Simulator > General Questions & Help
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

General Questions & Help General & Advanced Orbiter flight questions, Orbiter installation questions, to all other help topics here.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:57 PM   #1
Treetop64
Orbinaut

Default Troubles with Carl Sagan Space Center

Recently reinstalled and getting familiarized with things. Installed CSSC, it shows up in the sim except there is no crane, no locomotive, no radar, and both launchpads are bare, lacking a tower and adapter. However, all of these objects are listed in the Scenario Editor. The DG, shuttle, ISS, Mir, and Luna orbiter do show up in the sim. CSSC Spawner is checked in the Modules tab.

I've RTFM'ed the CSSC pdf multiple times to no avail. Selecting Pad 01 and pressing [W] and [S] to cycle through available adapters (including those copied into the CSSC_Pads.ini for the Hyperion Launcher) does nothing at all

I'm at a complete loss.

Help, lol.
Treetop64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 10:15 PM   #2
Woo482

Is this under Orbiter 2016? I believe there's a bunch of incompatibilities with O2016 and CSSC in its current state, I'll see if it's feasible to update it and fix them.
Woo482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 12:31 AM   #3
Treetop64
Orbinaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woo482 View Post
 Is this under Orbiter 2016? I believe there's a bunch of incompatibilities with O2016 and CSSC in its current state, I'll see if it's feasible to update it and fix them.
No, it's orbiter 2010. Sorry, should have pointed that out already.

CSSC fares much worse in 2016 as there are a host of apparent incompatibilities when you see it there. That's probably a dead end unless started from scratch.

I only reinstalled 2010 just so I can use some addons that don't work in '16, like DGIV, Arrow Freighter, Hyperion HCLV, CSSC, among others.

Last edited by Treetop64; 08-12-2019 at 12:34 AM.
Treetop64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Space Flight Simulator > General Questions & Help