Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addon Support & Bugs > Addon Developer Forums > Space Shuttle Ultra
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

Space Shuttle Ultra Support & development threads for Space Shuttle Ultra addon.

Old 04-20-2018, 10:39 AM   #1531
Face
Beta Tester

Lacking a definitive answer, I'm now going to assume some things. Please correct me where it is different. You try to merge the trunk into the OrbitersimBeta branch with the standard SVN merge function. One run (the first) with the CLI worked. Subsequent runs show error E175002.
Therefore, you can't bring the OrbitersimBeta branch "up to speed" with the trunk, so you can't put your changes in, so you can't commit them to the OrbitersimBeta branch now.

I'll try to reproduce that with an SVN client on my side.
Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:49 AM   #1532
GLS
Addon Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face View Post
 Lacking a definitive answer, I'm now going to assume some things. Please correct me where it is different. You try to merge the trunk into the OrbitersimBeta branch with the standard SVN merge function. One run (the first) with the CLI worked. Subsequent runs show error E175002.
Therefore, you can't bring the OrbitersimBeta branch "up to speed" with the trunk, so you can't put your changes in, so you can't commit them to the OrbitersimBeta branch now.

I'll try to reproduce that with an SVN client on my side.
Yes, I want to update the branch so I can use it, thus I need to merge the changes in the trunk since the last time they where "together".
List of tasks:
1) switch to branch
2) merge trunk to branch
3) commit merge
4) do changes
5) commit changes
I'm stuck in step 2.

The error in CLI is the same as the (usual) error in the GUI, so IMO there's no difference there. As I said, the merge also worked a few days ago (in GUI), but the commit failed (I think) because I didn't do an update before the merge.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

BTW: currently the list of files being shown during the merge starts with some scenarios, then it moves to textures and the last one shown before the error is Columbia_8thmod.dds. Really consistent, even in another checkout, so it all points to server trouble.

BTW2: thanks for the CLI idea, as I now made a .bat file to run the tasks needed, so the merge and subsequent turnaround from the failed merge is only one click away.
GLS is offline   Reply With Quote

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addon Support & Bugs > Addon Developer Forums > Space Shuttle Ultra