Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addons
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

Addons A repository for Orbiter addons contributed by users. Developers & members may announce new releases here and discuss any Orbiter addon.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2019, 04:08 AM   #31
Fearless
Orbinaut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gattispilot View Post
 Can u share it? Maybe see why ctd
Greetings,

I downloaded them from https://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/...rbiter/Fleet/*
Fearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:59 AM   #32
gattispilot
Addon Developer
 
gattispilot's Avatar
Default

So I ran the old Battlestar and got the ctd with this:
>>> Texture not found: QJBAY_EXHAUST1.dds
Skipping.
>>> [TextureManager::AcquireTexture | .\Texture.cpp | 1040]
---------------------------------------------------------------
000000.000: Finished initialising status
000000.000: Finished initialising camera
000000.000: Finished setting up render state
000000.000: Finished initialising panels


weird so dl the newer version and it seem to work and try the old one and it seem to work. But its like it isn't in space?

Last edited by gattispilot; 02-15-2019 at 12:05 PM.
gattispilot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:51 AM   #33
Fearless
Orbinaut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gattispilot View Post
 So I ran the old Battlestar and got the ctd with this:
>>> Texture not found: QJBAY_EXHAUST1.dds
Skipping.
>>> [TextureManager::AcquireTexture | .\Texture.cpp | 1040]
---------------------------------------------------------------
000000.000: Finished initialising status
000000.000: Finished initialising camera
000000.000: Finished setting up render state
000000.000: Finished initialising panels


weird so dl the newer version and it seem to work and try the old one and it seem to work. But its like it isn't in space?
Have no idea. I can't find QJBAY_EXHAUST1.dds either.
Fearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 02:38 PM   #34
CTarana45
Orbinaut
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gattispilot View Post
 So I ran the old Battlestar and got the ctd with this:
>>> Texture not found: QJBAY_EXHAUST1.dds
Skipping.
>>> [TextureManager::AcquireTexture | .\Texture.cpp | 1040]
---------------------------------------------------------------
000000.000: Finished initialising status
000000.000: Finished initialising camera
000000.000: Finished setting up render state
000000.000: Finished initialising panels


weird so dl the newer version and it seem to work and tdry the old one and it seem to work. But its like it isn't in space?
I've got all Jon's Addons installed and working in Orbiter 2016 just fine!

No problems with missing meshes or anything else!

Christopher Tarana
CTarana45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Old 02-19-2019, 10:50 PM   #35
Fearless
Orbinaut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTarana45 View Post
 I've got all Jon's Addons installed and working in Orbiter 2016 just fine!

No problems with missing meshes or anything else!

Christopher Tarana
That's awesome. Any possibilities of getiing a copy of your add-ons?
Fearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 04:29 AM   #36
CTarana45
Orbinaut
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
 That's awesome. Any possibilities of getiing a copy of your add-ons?
They are the ones that I downloaded from Wayback Machine!

Christopher
CTarana45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 02:57 PM   #37
gattispilot
Addon Developer
 
gattispilot's Avatar
Default

Yes. But Firefly is mentioned there. The sport is.
gattispilot is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addons


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:49 PM.

Quick Links Need Help?


About Us | Rules & Guidelines | TOS Policy | Privacy Policy

Orbiter-Forum is hosted at Orbithangar.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2017, Orbiter-Forum.com. All rights reserved.