Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addons
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

Addons A repository for Orbiter addons contributed by users. Developers & members may announce new releases here and discuss any Orbiter addon.

Old 08-19-2019, 08:57 PM   #1
AA737PILOT
Orbinaut
Default AGS initialization APOLLO 11

I Finally have the stack in circular orbit and have entered the LM. during AGS initialization (GET 99:00:00)I am asked by the checklist to enter some PAD data. I enter the PAD value for 224,225,226,and 227. The checklist then ask for PAD figures for 514, 515, and 516 but these number were not included in the PAD. where does that info come from. Going to slowly work through the Apollo 11 scenario through PDI and will probably need more help but will just start here. An suggestions?
AA737PILOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 03:05 PM   #2
indy91
Addon Developer

Entering values for that is probably derived from Apollo 12 LM Activation Checklist, the Apollo 11 one isn't available. Apollo 11 doesn't use those values I think. They are for a yaw angle during the ascent from the Moon, but by default it will just use 0 yaw. So you don't have to do anything. Just don't do a 623+1, which would enable the values to be used. I can't find anything in the transcript about 514 to 516 being updated. Maybe it had default values in the checklist, but as I said we don't have that checklist.
indy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:11 AM   #3
AA737PILOT
Orbinaut

Thanks a lot, back to work!
AA737PILOT is offline   Reply With Quote

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addons