Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addon Support & Bugs
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

Addon Support & Bugs Support & bug reports for Orbiter addons.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2008, 12:28 PM   #1
HiPotOk1978
ReFuel L.L.C CEO
 
HiPotOk1978's Avatar
Default Problems with a Vespucci D Scenario

I had just completed attaching a DGIV to a Vespucci D undocking from the Assembly, plotting my course, flying to Mars, establishing a 250km orbit, when wife sez time for bed. Well I did Alt+F4 cause I knew I could continue flying tomorrow, and when I opened up my current state, the game crashed while loading up the Vespucci files. I hope this doesn't tick anyone off, I don't think I am violating any rules or anything, but here is the current state that I copied and stored away so I hope I can continue with what I was planning.

Can anyone tell me why this is crashing?

================================================== ======
My Current State.scn
BEGIN_DESC
Contains the latest simulation state.
END_DESC

BEGIN_ENVIRONMENT
System Sol
Date MJD 52331.3241280485
END_ENVIRONMENT

BEGIN_FOCUS
Ship V DG-01
END_FOCUS

BEGIN_CAMERA
TARGET V DG-01
MODE Cockpit
FOV 50.00
END_CAMERA

BEGIN_MFD Left
TYPE Surface
SPDMODE 1
END_MFD

BEGIN_MFD Right
TYPE Map
REF Mars
BTARGET Olympus
OTARGET Vespucci
TRACK ON
END_MFD

BEGIN_PANEL
END_PANEL


BEGIN_SHIPS
Vespucci:Vespucci_D
STATUS Orbiting Mars
RPOS -1273678.20 -127072.32 -3391990.26
RVEL 2816.900 -1701.556 -991.707
AROT -120.53 -54.91 127.99
RCSMODE 0
PRPLEVEL 0:1.000 1:1.000
DOCKINFO 2:0,V DG-02
IDS 0:588 100 1:548 100 2:558 100 3:568 100 4:578 100
NAVFREQ 0 0 0 0 0
XPDR 777
BATSTAT 0 1.0000
HABROT 1 0.2419 0.8918
AUXPOWER 1 1
LIFESUPPORT 1 1 1 1
ENGINEERING 1 1 1 1 1 0 1
RAMSCOOP 1 2
NAVHUD 1 1 1 1
ATTISO 1 1 1 1 1 1
FUSIONA 0 0 0 0 0.0000
FUSIONB 0 0 0 0
FUSIONC 0 0 0 0
FUSIOND 0 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000
FUSIONE 0 0 0 0
END

V DG-01:DeltagliderIV
STATUS Orbiting Mars
RPOS -1273678.20 -127072.32 -3391990.26
RVEL 2816.900 -1701.556 -991.707
AROT -120.53 -54.91 127.99
PRPLEVEL 0:1.000 1:1.000 2:0.983
DOCKINFO 0:1,Vespucci
IDS 0:45 100
NAVFREQ 0 0
XPDR 0
;-------------------------- Skin parameters must contain directory name of skin (without space)
MeshSkin spacetech
;-------------------------- Cargo payload must contain name of config file or "none".(see doc)
CargoPayload none
NOSECONE 1 1.00
GEAR 0 0.00
AllDoorsState 1 1.00 1 1.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0 0.00
But1Cockpit 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 5
But2Cockpit 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0
TransEffect 0
LifeBut1State 1 2 1 2 1 2 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0
LevelBatt 100.0000
Emergency_power 10000.0000
VoltageStartBus 48.0000
VoltageGen1 0.0000
VoltageGen2 0.0000
VoltageGenBus 96.0000
O2tankALevel 100.0000
N2tankALevel 100.0000
O2tankBLevel 100.0000
N2tankBLevel 100.0000
CabinO2Level 21.3976
CabinCO2Level 350.4812
CabinTempLevel 21.9982
CabinPressure 14.7000
CabinMoistLevel 42.0482
CabinDustLevel 0.0002
CabinO2Setting 21.4000
CabinTempSetting 21.2000
CabinPressSetting 14.7000
AntennaTarget no_target
O2ConsumptionSetting 1
FuelConsumptionSetting 2
MainenginePower -1
;------------------Crew parameters UMMUCREW Function-Name-Age-CardiacPulse-WeightKg (fonction of Pilot must be: Capt)
NoOneOnBoard 0
NoPilotOnBoard 0
UMMUCREW Capt-Francois_Bowman-41-65-77
UMMUCREW -Peter_Dawson-35-69-94
FailGearFailure 0
FailGearCollapse 0
FailLeftMainEngine 0
FailRightMainEngine 0
FailHoverEngine 0
FailRcs 0
FailSurfaceControl 0
FailComputer 0
FailComputerBlueScreen 0
FailAutopilot 0
FailExtRadiator 0
FailAirbrake 0
FailNoseCone 0
FailCanopy 0
FailAntenna 0
FailLeftTurbo 0
FailRightTurbo 0
FailCargoDoor 0
SpacesuitTimer 0
END

END_SHIPS

BEGIN_ExtMFD
END
================================================== ======
HiPotOk1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:36 PM   #2
tl8
Addon Developer
 
tl8's Avatar

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiPotOk1978 View Post
 I had just completed attaching a DGIV to a Vespucci D undocking from the Assembly, plotting my course, flying to Mars, establishing a 250km orbit, when wife sez time for bed. Well I did Alt+F4 cause I knew I could continue flying tomorrow, and when I opened up my current state, the game crashed while loading up the Vespucci files. I hope this doesn't tick anyone off, I don't think I am violating any rules or anything, but here is the current state that I copied and stored away so I hope I can continue with what I was planning.

Can anyone tell me why this is crashing?
Code:
========================================================
My Current State.scn
BEGIN_DESC
Contains the latest simulation state.
END_DESC

BEGIN_ENVIRONMENT
  System Sol
  Date MJD 52331.3241280485
END_ENVIRONMENT

BEGIN_FOCUS
  Ship V DG-01
END_FOCUS

BEGIN_CAMERA
  TARGET V DG-01
  MODE Cockpit
  FOV 50.00
END_CAMERA

BEGIN_MFD Left
  TYPE Surface
  SPDMODE 1
END_MFD

BEGIN_MFD Right
  TYPE Map
  REF Mars
  BTARGET Olympus
  OTARGET Vespucci
  TRACK ON
END_MFD

BEGIN_PANEL
END_PANEL


BEGIN_SHIPS
Vespucci:Vespucci_D
  STATUS Orbiting Mars
  RPOS -1273678.20 -127072.32 -3391990.26
  RVEL 2816.900 -1701.556 -991.707
  AROT -120.53 -54.91 127.99
  RCSMODE 0
  PRPLEVEL 0:1.000 1:1.000
  DOCKINFO 2:0,V DG-02
  IDS 0:588 100 1:548 100 2:558 100 3:568 100 4:578 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0 0 0 0
  XPDR 777
  BATSTAT 0 1.0000
  HABROT 1 0.2419 0.8918
  AUXPOWER 1 1
  LIFESUPPORT 1 1 1 1
  ENGINEERING 1 1 1 1 1 0 1
  RAMSCOOP 1 2
  NAVHUD 1 1 1 1
  ATTISO 1 1 1 1 1 1
  FUSIONA 0 0 0 0 0.0000
  FUSIONB 0 0 0 0
  FUSIONC 0 0 0 0
  FUSIOND 0 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000
  FUSIONE 0 0 0 0
END

V DG-01:DeltagliderIV
  STATUS Orbiting Mars
  RPOS -1273678.20 -127072.32 -3391990.26
  RVEL 2816.900 -1701.556 -991.707
  AROT -120.53 -54.91 127.99
  PRPLEVEL 0:1.000 1:1.000 2:0.983
  DOCKINFO 0:1,Vespucci
  IDS 0:45 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0
  XPDR 0
  ;-------------------------- Skin parameters must contain directory name of skin (without space) 
  MeshSkin spacetech
  ;-------------------------- Cargo payload must contain name of config file or "none".(see doc) 
  CargoPayload none
  NOSECONE 1 1.00
  GEAR 0 0.00
  AllDoorsState 1 1.00 1 1.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0 0.00
  But1Cockpit 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 5
  But2Cockpit 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0
  TransEffect 0
  LifeBut1State 1 2 1 2 1 2 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0
  LevelBatt 100.0000
  Emergency_power 10000.0000
  VoltageStartBus 48.0000
  VoltageGen1 0.0000
  VoltageGen2 0.0000
  VoltageGenBus 96.0000
  O2tankALevel 100.0000
  N2tankALevel 100.0000
  O2tankBLevel 100.0000
  N2tankBLevel 100.0000
  CabinO2Level 21.3976
  CabinCO2Level 350.4812
  CabinTempLevel 21.9982
  CabinPressure 14.7000
  CabinMoistLevel 42.0482
  CabinDustLevel 0.0002
  CabinO2Setting 21.4000
  CabinTempSetting 21.2000
  CabinPressSetting 14.7000
  AntennaTarget no_target
  O2ConsumptionSetting 1
  FuelConsumptionSetting 2
  MainenginePower -1
  ;------------------Crew parameters  UMMUCREW Function-Name-Age-CardiacPulse-WeightKg (fonction of Pilot must be: Capt) 
  NoOneOnBoard 0
  NoPilotOnBoard 0
  UMMUCREW Capt-Francois_Bowman-41-65-77
  UMMUCREW -Peter_Dawson-35-69-94
  FailGearFailure 0
  FailGearCollapse 0
  FailLeftMainEngine 0
  FailRightMainEngine 0
  FailHoverEngine 0
  FailRcs 0
  FailSurfaceControl 0
  FailComputer 0
  FailComputerBlueScreen 0
  FailAutopilot 0
  FailExtRadiator 0
  FailAirbrake 0
  FailNoseCone 0
  FailCanopy 0
  FailAntenna 0
  FailLeftTurbo 0
  FailRightTurbo 0
  FailCargoDoor 0
  SpacesuitTimer 0
END

END_SHIPS

BEGIN_ExtMFD
END
========================================================
Please embed files like this in side [code ][/code ] tags

Now for your problem
I believe
Code:
END

V DG-01:DeltagliderIV
Should be
Code:
END
DG-01:DeltagliderIV

Also remove the whitespace between END and END_SHIPS
tl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 04:47 PM   #3
HiPotOk1978
ReFuel L.L.C CEO
 
HiPotOk1978's Avatar
Default

thx for the susgestion on how to post large amounts of data like that in the future, and I will try to clean up the file later today... if not, then well... what can ya do
HiPotOk1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #4
Space Dragon
Orbinaut
Default

Hi all, hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread but I'm having the same trouble, set up my scenario, flew my ships up one by one, with one remaining saved, quit, came back later to fly and dock the last on only for orbiter to ctd, before the scenario finished loading!

My scenario file is as follows
Code:
BEGIN_DESC
END_DESC
BEGIN_ENVIRONMENT
  System Sol
  Date MJD 70145.2713349978
END_ENVIRONMENT
BEGIN_FOCUS
  Ship Vespucci
END_FOCUS
BEGIN_CAMERA
  TARGET Vespucci
  MODE Cockpit
  FOV 40.00
END_CAMERA
BEGIN_MFD Left
  TYPE Docking
  NAV 0
END_MFD
BEGIN_MFD Right
  TYPE OSync
  MODE Intersect 1
  LISTLEN 5
END_MFD
BEGIN_PANEL
END_PANEL
 
BEGIN_SHIPS
Ceres:Ceres
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 5802640.90 25.03 -3929079.04
  RVEL 4229.089 0.024 6244.840
  AROT 90.00 0.00 180.00
  DOCKINFO 3:0,Nexiss 2
  IDS 0:109 100 1:110 100 2:111 100 3:112 100 4:113 100 5:114 100 6:115 100 7:116 100 8:117 100 9:118 100 10:119 100 11:120 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0
  XPDR 484
  ant 3 0.7868
  currentdock 0
  KillAngularRotation 1
  UMMUCREW Ast-Sirius_Fett-34-65-64
  UMMUCREW Capt-Boba_Momo-26-67-65
  UMMUCREW Spe-Dan_Kenobi-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW APhy-Maitre_Picto-25-70-70
  UMMUCREW Eng-Maitre_Papyref-20-70-63
  UMMUCREW Bio-no_matter-35-70-70
  UMMUCREW Doc-Doc_Jekka-35-70-70
  UMMUCREW Geo-Geo_Mustard-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW Ast-Ast_Well-34-65-64
  UMMUCREW Spe-Spe_yoann-36-70-70
  UMMUCREW Tech-Tech_Charlotman-30-70-70
  UMMUCREW Min-Min_nulentout-45-70-70
  UMMUCREW Eng-Eng_Charlotman-32-70-70
  UMMUCREW Chem-Chem_laserpithium-48-70-70
  UMMUCREW APhy-APhy_yp974-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW Clim-Clim_Coussini-43-68-70
  UMMUCREW Exo-Exo_Pagir-28-68-70
  UMMUCREW Geo-Geo_ursamajor-26-68-70
  UMMUCREW Doc-Doc_Falcoleprof-26-68-70
  UMMUCREW Jim-Jim_Lovell-29-68-70
  UMMUCREW Sci-Sci_Pierre95-41-68-70
  UMMUCREW Vip-Vip_dosage-40-68-70
  UMMUCREW Sec-Sec_honoresia-48-68-70
  UMMUCREW Capt-Capt_brainstorm-41-68-70
  UMMUCREW Spe-Spe_Schimz-35-68-70
  UMMUCREW Tech-Tech_linuxman-30-70-70
  UMMUCREW Min-Min_cslevine-45-70-70
  UMMUCREW Eng-Eng_erebus-32-70-70
  UMMUCREW APhy-APhy_apo-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW Clim-Clim_Apofis-43-68-70
  UMMUCREW zarb-zarb_dusk-28-68-70
  UMMUCREW Geo-Geo_Gat3rZ-16-68-70
  UMMUCREW Doc-Doc_astazou-26-68-70
  UMMUCREW Bio-Bio_Host-29-68-70
  UMMUCREW Sci-Sci_flyingtux-41-68-70
  UMMUCREW Vip-Vip_Kbt-40-68-70
  UMMUCREW Sec-Sec_daadou-48-68-70
  UMMUCREW Capt-Capt_Silleur-41-68-70
  UMMUCREW Spe-Spe_Farscape-35-68-70
END
Ess:Ess
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 3108555.92 0.67 6280965.93
  RVEL -6759.173 -0.000 3345.230
  AROT 0.00 0.00 0.00
  IDS 0:109 100 1:110 100 2:111 100 3:112 100 4:113 100 5:114 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0
  XPDR 0
  roue 0 0.0000
  ant 0 0.0000
  pant 0 0.0000
  currentdock 0
  KillAngularRotation 1
  UMMUCREW Ast-Yvan_Dumaine-34-65-64
  UMMUCREW Capt-Franck_Solo-26-67-65
  UMMUCREW Spe-Daniel_Leprince-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW Doc-Severine_Blard-35-70-70
  UMMUCREW Geo-Marc_Gandin-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW Ast-Sylvain_Tessier-34-65-64
  UMMUCREW Eng-Alain_Weill-32-70-70
  UMMUCREW Chem-Christopher_Kleine-48-70-70
  UMMUCREW APhy-Arnaud_Pavon-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW -passenger-21-25-35
  UMMUCREW -passenger-28-68-70
  UMMUCREW -passenger-26-68-70
END
Vespucci:Vespucci_D
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 6988401.72 -13.24 525175.47
  RVEL -565.225 0.000 7520.471
  AROT -0.04 -17.77 0.03
  PRPLEVEL 0:1.000 1:1.000
  DOCKINFO 1:0,Euphoria 1 3:0,Talsiman 4:0,Fredricka
  IDS 0:588 100 1:548 100 2:558 100 3:568 100 4:578 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0 0 0 0
  XPDR 777
  BATSTAT 0 1.0000
  HABROT 0 0.1272 0.9199
  AUXPOWER 1 1
  LIFESUPPORT 1 1 1 1
  ENGINEERING 1 1 0 0 1 0 1
  RAMSCOOP 0 0
  NAVHUD 1 1 1 1
  ATTISO 1 1 1 1 1 1
  FUSIONA 0 0 0 0 0.0000
  FUSIONB 0 0 0 0
  FUSIONC 0 0 0 0
  FUSIOND 0 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000
  FUSIONE 0 0 0 0
END
Euphoria 1:XR2Ravenstar
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 6988421.03 -0.04 525235.71
  RVEL -565.225 0.000 7520.471
  AROT -0.04 -17.77 0.03
  RCSMODE 0
  PRPLEVEL 0:1.000 1:1.000 2:1.000
  DOCKINFO 0:1,Vespucci
  IDS 0:203 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0 0 0
  XPDR 201
  SECONDARY_HUD 3
  LAST_ACTIVE_SECONDARY_HUD 0
  ADCTRL_MODE 0
  TAKEOFF_LANDING_CALLOUTS 7117.859489 32.045000 32.047000 0.000000 -0.001061
  APU_FUEL_QTY 0.996
  LOX_QTY 0.999094
  CABIN_O2_LEVEL 0.209
  CREW_STATE 0
  INTERNAL_SYSTEMS_FAILURE 0
  COGSHIFT_MODES 0 0 0
  MWS_ACTIVE 0
  COOLANT_TEMP 31.200
  DMG_0 1.000000 Left Wing
  DMG_1 1.000000 Right Wing
  DMG_2 1.000000 Left Aileron
  DMG_3 1.000000 Right Aileron
  DMG_4 1.000000 Landing Gear
  DMG_5 1.000000 Nosecone
  DMG_6 1.000000 Retro Doors
  DMG_7 1.000000 Top Hatch
  DMG_8 1.000000 Radiator
  DMG_9 1.000000 Airbrake
  DMG_10 1.000000 Left Main Engine
  DMG_11 1.000000 Right Main Engine
  DMG_12 1.000000 Left SCRAM Engine
  DMG_13 1.000000 Right SCRAM Engine
  DMG_14 1.000000 Fore Hover Engine
  DMG_15 1.000000 Aft Hover Engine
  DMG_16 1.000000 Left Retro Engine
  DMG_17 1.000000 Right Retro Engine
  DMG_18 1.000000 Forward Lower RCS
  DMG_19 1.000000 Aft Upper RCS
  DMG_20 1.000000 Forward Upper RCS
  DMG_21 1.000000 Aft Lower RCS
  DMG_22 1.000000 Forward Star. RCS
  DMG_23 1.000000 Aft Port RCS
  DMG_24 1.000000 Forward Port RCS
  DMG_25 1.000000 Aft Star. RCS
  DMG_26 1.000000 Outboard Upper Port RCS
  DMG_27 1.000000 Outboard Lower Star. RCS
  DMG_28 1.000000 Outboard Upper Star. RCS
  DMG_29 1.000000 Outboard Lower Port RCS
  DMG_30 1.000000 Aft RCS
  DMG_31 1.000000 Forward RCS
  DMG_32 1.000000 Bay Doors
  IS_CRASHED 0
  MET_STARTING_MJD 70145.132043
  INTERVAL1_ELAPSED_TIME -1.000000
  INTERVAL2_ELAPSED_TIME -1.000000
  MET_RUNNING 1
  INTERVAL1_RUNNING 0
  INTERVAL2_RUNNING 0
  ACTIVE_MDM 3
  TEMP_SCALE 2
  CUSTOM_AUTOPILOT_MODE 0
  AIRSPEED_HOLD_ENGAGED 0
  SCRAM0DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  SCRAM1DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  HOVER_BALANCE 0.000
  MAIN0DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  MAIN1DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  GIMBAL_BUTTON_STATES 0 0 0 0 0 0
  ATTITUDE_HOLD_DATA 0.000000 0.000000 0 0 0.000000
  DESCENT_HOLD_DATA 0.000000 -3.000000 0
  AIRSPEED_HOLD_DATA 0.000000
  OVERRIDE_INTERLOCKS 0 0
  TERTIARY_HUD_ON 1
  CREW_DISPLAY_INDEX 0
  GEAR 0 0.0000
  RCOVER 0 0.0000
  NOSECONE 1 1.0000
  AIRLOCK 1 1.0000
  IAIRLOCK 1 1.0000
  CHAMBER 0 0.0000
  AIRBRAKE 0 0.0000
  RADIATOR 1 1.0000
  HATCH 0 0.0000
  SCRAM_DOORS 0 0.0000
  HOVER_DOORS 0 0.0000
  BAY_DOORS 0 0.0000
  APU_STATUS 0
  EXTCOOLING_STATUS 1
  TRIM 0.000
  LIGHTS 1 0 0
  XRUMMU_CREW_DATA_VALID 1
  UMMUCREW XI0-Lee_Nash-39-65-78
  UMMUCREW XI1-Kara_Miller-32-65-58
  UMMUCREW XI2-Sharon_Valerii-26-67-54
  UMMUCREW XI3-Cameron_Mitchell-36-65-77
  UMMUCREW XI4-Samantha_Carter-33-66-53
  UMMUCREW XI5-Daniel_Jackson-35-68-75
  UMMUCREW XI6-Teal_c-31-64-104
  UMMUCREW XI7-Vala_Mal_Doran-30-67-53
  UMMUCREW XI8-Elizabeth_Weir-36-68-56
  UMMUCREW XI9-John_Sheppard-34-64-77
  UMMUCREW XI10-Rodney_McKay-35-72-90
  UMMUCREW XI11-Teyla_Emmagan-27-68-57
  UMMUCREW XI12-Ronon_Dex-32-63-97
  UMMUCREW XI13-Carson_Beckett-38-74-95
  PAYLOAD_SCREENS_DATA 0.2 0 1 0
END
Euphoria 1_Bay:XRPayloadBay
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 6988349.37 -6.99 525154.23
  RVEL -565.182 0.014 7520.533
  AROT -0.04 -13.59 0.03
  VROT 0.00 0.06 0.00
END
Talsiman:DeltagliderIV
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 6988407.92 -13.29 525240.65
  RVEL -565.225 0.000 7520.471
  AROT -0.04 -17.77 -89.97
  PRPLEVEL 0:1.000 1:1.000 2:0.983
  DOCKINFO 0:3,Vespucci
  IDS 0:45 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0
  XPDR 0
  ;-------------------------- Skin parameters must contain directory name of skin (without space) 
  MeshSkin USAF_Starbird
  ;-------------------------- Cargo payload must contain name of config file or "none".(see doc) 
  CargoPayload none
  NOSECONE 1 1.00
  GEAR 0 0.00
  AllDoorsState 1 1.00 1 1.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0 0.00
  But1Cockpit 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 5
  But2Cockpit 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0
  TransEffect 0
  LifeBut1State 0 2 1 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4
  LevelBatt 100.0012
  Emergency_power 10000.0000
  VoltageStartBus 48.0000
  VoltageGen1 0.0000
  VoltageGen2 0.0000
  VoltageGenBus 96.0000
  O2tankALevel 99.9911
  N2tankALevel 100.0000
  O2tankBLevel 100.0000
  N2tankBLevel 100.0000
  CabinO2Level 21.3974
  CabinCO2Level 349.9978
  CabinTempLevel 22.0000
  CabinPressure 14.7000
  CabinMoistLevel 42.0600
  CabinDustLevel 0.0002
  CabinO2Setting 21.4000
  CabinTempSetting 21.2000
  CabinPressSetting 14.7000
  AntennaTarget no_target
  O2ConsumptionSetting 1
  FuelConsumptionSetting 1
  MainenginePower 1
  ;------------------Crew parameters  UMMUCREW Function-Name-Age-CardiacPulse-WeightKg (fonction of Pilot must be: Capt) 
  NoOneOnBoard 0
  NoPilotOnBoard 0
  UMMUCREW Capt-Karl_sawdy-37-68-70
  UMMUCREW -Peter_Dawson-35-77-65
  FailGearFailure 0
  FailGearCollapse 0
  FailLeftMainEngine 0
  FailRightMainEngine 0
  FailHoverEngine 0
  FailRcs 0
  FailSurfaceControl 0
  FailComputer 0
  FailComputerBlueScreen 0
  FailAutopilot 0
  FailExtRadiator 0
  FailAirbrake 0
  FailNoseCone 0
  FailCanopy 0
  FailAntenna 0
  FailLeftTurbo 0
  FailRightTurbo 0
  FailCargoDoor 0
  SpacesuitTimer 0
END
Euphoria 2:XR2Ravenstar
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 5802700.90 -8.22 -3929668.39
  RVEL 4229.089 0.024 6244.840
  AROT 0.00 0.00 0.00
  RCSMODE 0
  PRPLEVEL 0:1.000 1:1.000 2:1.000
  DOCKINFO 0:3,Ceres
  IDS 0:203 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0 0 0
  XPDR 201
  SECONDARY_HUD 3
  LAST_ACTIVE_SECONDARY_HUD 0
  ADCTRL_MODE 0
  TAKEOFF_LANDING_CALLOUTS 7117.532791 673.821000 673.824000 0.000000 -0.001822
  APU_FUEL_QTY 0.995
  LOX_QTY 0.999877
  CABIN_O2_LEVEL 0.209
  CREW_STATE 0
  INTERNAL_SYSTEMS_FAILURE 0
  COGSHIFT_MODES 0 0 0
  MWS_ACTIVE 0
  COOLANT_TEMP 31.200
  DMG_0 1.000000 Left Wing
  DMG_1 1.000000 Right Wing
  DMG_2 1.000000 Left Aileron
  DMG_3 1.000000 Right Aileron
  DMG_4 1.000000 Landing Gear
  DMG_5 1.000000 Nosecone
  DMG_6 1.000000 Retro Doors
  DMG_7 1.000000 Top Hatch
  DMG_8 1.000000 Radiator
  DMG_9 1.000000 Airbrake
  DMG_10 1.000000 Left Main Engine
  DMG_11 1.000000 Right Main Engine
  DMG_12 1.000000 Left SCRAM Engine
  DMG_13 1.000000 Right SCRAM Engine
  DMG_14 1.000000 Fore Hover Engine
  DMG_15 1.000000 Aft Hover Engine
  DMG_16 1.000000 Left Retro Engine
  DMG_17 1.000000 Right Retro Engine
  DMG_18 1.000000 Forward Lower RCS
  DMG_19 1.000000 Aft Upper RCS
  DMG_20 1.000000 Forward Upper RCS
  DMG_21 1.000000 Aft Lower RCS
  DMG_22 1.000000 Forward Star. RCS
  DMG_23 1.000000 Aft Port RCS
  DMG_24 1.000000 Forward Port RCS
  DMG_25 1.000000 Aft Star. RCS
  DMG_26 1.000000 Outboard Upper Port RCS
  DMG_27 1.000000 Outboard Lower Star. RCS
  DMG_28 1.000000 Outboard Upper Star. RCS
  DMG_29 1.000000 Outboard Lower Port RCS
  DMG_30 1.000000 Aft RCS
  DMG_31 1.000000 Forward RCS
  DMG_32 1.000000 Bay Doors
  IS_CRASHED 0
  MET_STARTING_MJD 70145.142589
  INTERVAL1_ELAPSED_TIME -1.000000
  INTERVAL2_ELAPSED_TIME -1.000000
  MET_RUNNING 1
  INTERVAL1_RUNNING 0
  INTERVAL2_RUNNING 0
  ACTIVE_MDM 3
  TEMP_SCALE 2
  CUSTOM_AUTOPILOT_MODE 0
  AIRSPEED_HOLD_ENGAGED 0
  SCRAM0DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  SCRAM1DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  HOVER_BALANCE 0.000
  MAIN0DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  MAIN1DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  GIMBAL_BUTTON_STATES 0 0 0 0 0 0
  ATTITUDE_HOLD_DATA 0.000000 0.000000 0 0 0.000000
  DESCENT_HOLD_DATA 0.000000 -3.000000 0
  AIRSPEED_HOLD_DATA 0.000000
  OVERRIDE_INTERLOCKS 0 0
  TERTIARY_HUD_ON 1
  CREW_DISPLAY_INDEX 0
  GEAR 0 0.0000
  RCOVER 0 0.0000
  NOSECONE 1 1.0000
  AIRLOCK 1 1.0000
  IAIRLOCK 1 1.0000
  CHAMBER 0 0.0000
  AIRBRAKE 0 0.0000
  RADIATOR 1 1.0000
  HATCH 0 0.0000
  SCRAM_DOORS 0 0.0000
  HOVER_DOORS 0 0.0000
  BAY_DOORS 0 0.0000
  APU_STATUS 0
  EXTCOOLING_STATUS 1
  TRIM 0.000
  LIGHTS 1 0 0
  XRUMMU_CREW_DATA_VALID 1
  UMMUCREW XI0-Fred_Flintstone-39-65-78
  UMMUCREW XI1-Barney_Rubble-32-65-58
  PAYLOAD_SCREENS_DATA 0.2 0 1 0
END
Euphoria 2_Bay:XRPayloadBay
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 5807700.12 10.92 -3921789.52
  RVEL 4220.951 -0.007 6249.888
  AROT 0.00 0.00 0.00
END
Fredricka:DeltagliderIV
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 6988434.56 -13.29 525232.11
  RVEL -565.225 0.000 7520.471
  AROT -0.04 -17.77 90.03
  PRPLEVEL 0:0.191 1:0.964 2:0.983
  DOCKINFO 0:4,Vespucci
  IDS 0:45 100
  NAVFREQ 578 0
  XPDR 0
  ;-------------------------- Skin parameters must contain directory name of skin (without space) 
  MeshSkin X-Plane
  ;-------------------------- Cargo payload must contain name of config file or "none".(see doc) 
  CargoPayload none
  NOSECONE 1 1.00
  GEAR 0 0.00
  AllDoorsState 1 1.00 1 1.00 0 0.00 1 1.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0 0.00
  But1Cockpit 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 0 0 0 1 1 1 4
  But2Cockpit 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 2 2 2 0 50 0 0 0 2 1 0 0
  TransEffect 0
  LifeBut1State 0 2 1 2 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 4
  LevelBatt 100.0012
  Emergency_power 10000.0000
  VoltageStartBus 48.0000
  VoltageGen1 0.0000
  VoltageGen2 0.0000
  VoltageGenBus 96.0000
  O2tankALevel 98.1811
  N2tankALevel 99.9999
  O2tankBLevel 100.0000
  N2tankBLevel 100.0000
  CabinO2Level 21.3928
  CabinCO2Level 349.9978
  CabinTempLevel 21.9996
  CabinPressure 14.7000
  CabinMoistLevel 42.0592
  CabinDustLevel 0.0002
  CabinO2Setting 21.4000
  CabinTempSetting 21.2000
  CabinPressSetting 14.7000
  AntennaTarget no_target
  O2ConsumptionSetting 1
  FuelConsumptionSetting 1
  MainenginePower 1
  ;------------------Crew parameters  UMMUCREW Function-Name-Age-CardiacPulse-WeightKg (fonction of Pilot must be: Capt) 
  NoOneOnBoard 0
  NoPilotOnBoard 0
  UMMUCREW Capt-Jim_Peters-41-67-77
  UMMUCREW Eng-James_Dawson-35-77-79
  UMMUCREW -Alan_Lovell-23-68-72
  UMMUCREW Eng-Craig_David-32-74-72
  UMMUCREW Tech-Jodie_Bryant-34-79-70
  FailGearFailure 0
  FailGearCollapse 0
  FailLeftMainEngine 0
  FailRightMainEngine 0
  FailHoverEngine 0
  FailRcs 0
  FailSurfaceControl 0
  FailComputer 0
  FailComputerBlueScreen 0
  FailAutopilot 0
  FailExtRadiator 0
  FailAirbrake 0
  FailNoseCone 0
  FailCanopy 0
  FailAntenna 0
  FailLeftTurbo 0
  FailRightTurbo 0
  FailCargoDoor 0
  SpacesuitTimer 0
END
END_SHIPS
BEGIN_ExtMFD
END
and my orbiter log file:

Code:
**** Orbiter.log
Build Sep 29 2006 [v.060929]
Found 1 joystick(s)
Module AtlantisConfig.dll [API v.060425]
Module DGConfig.dll [API v.060425]
Module transx.dll [API v.060425]
Module TrackIR.dll [API v.060425]
TrackIR module not found.
Module ScnEditor.dll [API v.060425]
Module Rcontrol.dll [API v.050206]
Module OrbiterSound.dll [API v.060425]
Module Meshdebug.dll [API v.060425]
Module Framerate.dll [API v.050206]
Module FlightData.dll [API v.050206]
Module ExtMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module CustomMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module StatusMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module SensorMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module Map3DMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module LolaMFD.dll [API v.050206]
Module LaunchMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module LandMFD.dll [API v.050206]
Module InterMFD53.dll [API v.060425]
Module Glideslope.dll [API v.060425]
Module EnergyMFDmk2.dll [API v.060425]
Module ClockMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module ChecklistMFD.dll [API v.050206]
Module BaseSyncMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module AutoHoverMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module AttitudeMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module AeroBrakeMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module BurnTimeMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module JumpDriveMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module CameraMFD.dll [API v.060425]
**** Creating simulation session
DirectDraw interface OK
Direct3D interface OK
Zbuffer: 32 bit
Stencil buffer: 8 bit
Render device: Fullscreen 1280 x 1024
Device has hardware T&L capability
Joystick throttle: SLIDER 0
Joystick throttle control detected
Module Sun.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(E) Sun: Precision 1e-006, Terms 554/6634
Module Mercury.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(B) Mercury: Precision 1e-005, Terms 167/7123
Module Venus.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(B) Venus: Precision 1e-005, Terms 79/1710
Module Earth.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(B) Earth: Precision 1e-008, Terms 2564/2564
>>> ERROR: Missing texture: AWIDE.dds
>>>        [C:\Source\Orbiter\Texture.cpp / 781]
>>> ERROR: Missing texture: AWIDE.dds
>>>        [C:\Source\Orbiter\Texture.cpp / 781]
>>> ERROR: Missing texture: 08.dds
>>>        [C:\Source\Orbiter\Texture.cpp / 781]
Module Moon.dll [API v.041022]
ELP82: Precision 1e-005, Terms 116/829
Module Mars.dll [API v.060425]
VSOP87(B) Mars: Precision 1e-005, Terms 405/6400
Module Phobos.dll [API v.060425]
Module Deimos.dll [API v.060425]
Module Galsat.dll [API v.041022]
Module Jupiter.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(B) Jupiter: Precision 1e-006, Terms 1624/3625
Module Io.dll [API v.041022]
Module Europa.dll [API v.041022]
Module Ganymede.dll [API v.041022]
Module Callisto.dll [API v.041022]
Module Satsat.dll [API v.050206]
Module Saturn.dll [API v.060425]
VSOP87(B) Saturn: Precision 1e-006, Terms 2904/6365
Module Mimas.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Mimas: Terms 113
Module Enceladus.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Enceladus: Terms 33
Module Tethys.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Tethys: Terms 101
Module Dione.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Dione: Terms 59
Module Rhea.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Rhea: Terms 68
Module Titan.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Titan: Terms 100
Module Hyperion.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Hyperion: Terms 595
Module Iapetus.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Iapetus: Terms 605
Module Uranus.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(B) Uranus: Precision 1e-006, Terms 1827/5269
Module Miranda.dll [API v.060425]
Module Ariel.dll [API v.060425]
Module Umbriel.dll [API v.060425]
Module Titania.dll [API v.060425]
Module Oberon.dll [API v.060425]
Module Neptune.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(B) Neptune: Precision 1e-006, Terms 391/2024
Module Triton.dll [API v.060425]
Finished initialising world
Any help would be appreciated. many thanks
Space Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #5
Brycesv1
Crash Test Expert
 
Brycesv1's Avatar
Default

im having the same issue. iv noticed it happens anytime a DGIV or XR ship is used. maybe it has something to do with UMMU being docked to a non-UMMU ship
Brycesv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:01 PM   #6
garyw
O-F Administrator
 
garyw's Avatar


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brycesv1 View Post
 im having the same issue. iv noticed it happens anytime a DGIV or XR ship is used. maybe it has something to do with UMMU being docked to a non-UMMU ship
I'd be surprised if that was the case as I've had DGIV and XR2 docked to the ISS with no issues.

Now, for the previous poster - there are a LOT of modules activated - What happens if you deactivate everything except Orbiter sound.

Finally, any zero byte length config files in orbiter\config?
garyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:34 AM   #7
wovik
Donator
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Dragon View Post
 Hi all, hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread but I'm having the same trouble, set up my scenario, flew my ships up one by one, with one remaining saved, quit, came back later to fly and dock the last on only for orbiter to ctd, before the scenario finished loading!

My scenario file is as follows
Code:
BEGIN_DESC
END_DESC
BEGIN_ENVIRONMENT
  System Sol
  Date MJD 70145.2713349978
END_ENVIRONMENT
BEGIN_FOCUS
  Ship Vespucci
END_FOCUS
BEGIN_CAMERA
  TARGET Vespucci
  MODE Cockpit
  FOV 40.00
END_CAMERA
BEGIN_MFD Left
  TYPE Docking
  NAV 0
END_MFD
BEGIN_MFD Right
  TYPE OSync
  MODE Intersect 1
  LISTLEN 5
END_MFD
BEGIN_PANEL
END_PANEL
 
BEGIN_SHIPS
Ceres:Ceres
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 5802640.90 25.03 -3929079.04
  RVEL 4229.089 0.024 6244.840
  AROT 90.00 0.00 180.00
  DOCKINFO 3:0,Nexiss 2
  IDS 0:109 100 1:110 100 2:111 100 3:112 100 4:113 100 5:114 100 6:115 100 7:116 100 8:117 100 9:118 100 10:119 100 11:120 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0
  XPDR 484
  ant 3 0.7868
  currentdock 0
  KillAngularRotation 1
  UMMUCREW Ast-Sirius_Fett-34-65-64
  UMMUCREW Capt-Boba_Momo-26-67-65
  UMMUCREW Spe-Dan_Kenobi-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW APhy-Maitre_Picto-25-70-70
  UMMUCREW Eng-Maitre_Papyref-20-70-63
  UMMUCREW Bio-no_matter-35-70-70
  UMMUCREW Doc-Doc_Jekka-35-70-70
  UMMUCREW Geo-Geo_Mustard-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW Ast-Ast_Well-34-65-64
  UMMUCREW Spe-Spe_yoann-36-70-70
  UMMUCREW Tech-Tech_Charlotman-30-70-70
  UMMUCREW Min-Min_nulentout-45-70-70
  UMMUCREW Eng-Eng_Charlotman-32-70-70
  UMMUCREW Chem-Chem_laserpithium-48-70-70
  UMMUCREW APhy-APhy_yp974-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW Clim-Clim_Coussini-43-68-70
  UMMUCREW Exo-Exo_Pagir-28-68-70
  UMMUCREW Geo-Geo_ursamajor-26-68-70
  UMMUCREW Doc-Doc_Falcoleprof-26-68-70
  UMMUCREW Jim-Jim_Lovell-29-68-70
  UMMUCREW Sci-Sci_Pierre95-41-68-70
  UMMUCREW Vip-Vip_dosage-40-68-70
  UMMUCREW Sec-Sec_honoresia-48-68-70
  UMMUCREW Capt-Capt_brainstorm-41-68-70
  UMMUCREW Spe-Spe_Schimz-35-68-70
  UMMUCREW Tech-Tech_linuxman-30-70-70
  UMMUCREW Min-Min_cslevine-45-70-70
  UMMUCREW Eng-Eng_erebus-32-70-70
  UMMUCREW APhy-APhy_apo-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW Clim-Clim_Apofis-43-68-70
  UMMUCREW zarb-zarb_dusk-28-68-70
  UMMUCREW Geo-Geo_Gat3rZ-16-68-70
  UMMUCREW Doc-Doc_astazou-26-68-70
  UMMUCREW Bio-Bio_Host-29-68-70
  UMMUCREW Sci-Sci_flyingtux-41-68-70
  UMMUCREW Vip-Vip_Kbt-40-68-70
  UMMUCREW Sec-Sec_daadou-48-68-70
  UMMUCREW Capt-Capt_Silleur-41-68-70
  UMMUCREW Spe-Spe_Farscape-35-68-70
END
Ess:Ess
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 3108555.92 0.67 6280965.93
  RVEL -6759.173 -0.000 3345.230
  AROT 0.00 0.00 0.00
  IDS 0:109 100 1:110 100 2:111 100 3:112 100 4:113 100 5:114 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0
  XPDR 0
  roue 0 0.0000
  ant 0 0.0000
  pant 0 0.0000
  currentdock 0
  KillAngularRotation 1
  UMMUCREW Ast-Yvan_Dumaine-34-65-64
  UMMUCREW Capt-Franck_Solo-26-67-65
  UMMUCREW Spe-Daniel_Leprince-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW Doc-Severine_Blard-35-70-70
  UMMUCREW Geo-Marc_Gandin-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW Ast-Sylvain_Tessier-34-65-64
  UMMUCREW Eng-Alain_Weill-32-70-70
  UMMUCREW Chem-Christopher_Kleine-48-70-70
  UMMUCREW APhy-Arnaud_Pavon-40-70-70
  UMMUCREW -passenger-21-25-35
  UMMUCREW -passenger-28-68-70
  UMMUCREW -passenger-26-68-70
END
Vespucci:Vespucci_D
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 6988401.72 -13.24 525175.47
  RVEL -565.225 0.000 7520.471
  AROT -0.04 -17.77 0.03
  PRPLEVEL 0:1.000 1:1.000
  DOCKINFO 1:0,Euphoria 1 3:0,Talsiman 4:0,Fredricka
  IDS 0:588 100 1:548 100 2:558 100 3:568 100 4:578 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0 0 0 0
  XPDR 777
  BATSTAT 0 1.0000
  HABROT 0 0.1272 0.9199
  AUXPOWER 1 1
  LIFESUPPORT 1 1 1 1
  ENGINEERING 1 1 0 0 1 0 1
  RAMSCOOP 0 0
  NAVHUD 1 1 1 1
  ATTISO 1 1 1 1 1 1
  FUSIONA 0 0 0 0 0.0000
  FUSIONB 0 0 0 0
  FUSIONC 0 0 0 0
  FUSIOND 0 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000
  FUSIONE 0 0 0 0
END
Euphoria 1:XR2Ravenstar
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 6988421.03 -0.04 525235.71
  RVEL -565.225 0.000 7520.471
  AROT -0.04 -17.77 0.03
  RCSMODE 0
  PRPLEVEL 0:1.000 1:1.000 2:1.000
  DOCKINFO 0:1,Vespucci
  IDS 0:203 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0 0 0
  XPDR 201
  SECONDARY_HUD 3
  LAST_ACTIVE_SECONDARY_HUD 0
  ADCTRL_MODE 0
  TAKEOFF_LANDING_CALLOUTS 7117.859489 32.045000 32.047000 0.000000 -0.001061
  APU_FUEL_QTY 0.996
  LOX_QTY 0.999094
  CABIN_O2_LEVEL 0.209
  CREW_STATE 0
  INTERNAL_SYSTEMS_FAILURE 0
  COGSHIFT_MODES 0 0 0
  MWS_ACTIVE 0
  COOLANT_TEMP 31.200
  DMG_0 1.000000 Left Wing
  DMG_1 1.000000 Right Wing
  DMG_2 1.000000 Left Aileron
  DMG_3 1.000000 Right Aileron
  DMG_4 1.000000 Landing Gear
  DMG_5 1.000000 Nosecone
  DMG_6 1.000000 Retro Doors
  DMG_7 1.000000 Top Hatch
  DMG_8 1.000000 Radiator
  DMG_9 1.000000 Airbrake
  DMG_10 1.000000 Left Main Engine
  DMG_11 1.000000 Right Main Engine
  DMG_12 1.000000 Left SCRAM Engine
  DMG_13 1.000000 Right SCRAM Engine
  DMG_14 1.000000 Fore Hover Engine
  DMG_15 1.000000 Aft Hover Engine
  DMG_16 1.000000 Left Retro Engine
  DMG_17 1.000000 Right Retro Engine
  DMG_18 1.000000 Forward Lower RCS
  DMG_19 1.000000 Aft Upper RCS
  DMG_20 1.000000 Forward Upper RCS
  DMG_21 1.000000 Aft Lower RCS
  DMG_22 1.000000 Forward Star. RCS
  DMG_23 1.000000 Aft Port RCS
  DMG_24 1.000000 Forward Port RCS
  DMG_25 1.000000 Aft Star. RCS
  DMG_26 1.000000 Outboard Upper Port RCS
  DMG_27 1.000000 Outboard Lower Star. RCS
  DMG_28 1.000000 Outboard Upper Star. RCS
  DMG_29 1.000000 Outboard Lower Port RCS
  DMG_30 1.000000 Aft RCS
  DMG_31 1.000000 Forward RCS
  DMG_32 1.000000 Bay Doors
  IS_CRASHED 0
  MET_STARTING_MJD 70145.132043
  INTERVAL1_ELAPSED_TIME -1.000000
  INTERVAL2_ELAPSED_TIME -1.000000
  MET_RUNNING 1
  INTERVAL1_RUNNING 0
  INTERVAL2_RUNNING 0
  ACTIVE_MDM 3
  TEMP_SCALE 2
  CUSTOM_AUTOPILOT_MODE 0
  AIRSPEED_HOLD_ENGAGED 0
  SCRAM0DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  SCRAM1DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  HOVER_BALANCE 0.000
  MAIN0DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  MAIN1DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  GIMBAL_BUTTON_STATES 0 0 0 0 0 0
  ATTITUDE_HOLD_DATA 0.000000 0.000000 0 0 0.000000
  DESCENT_HOLD_DATA 0.000000 -3.000000 0
  AIRSPEED_HOLD_DATA 0.000000
  OVERRIDE_INTERLOCKS 0 0
  TERTIARY_HUD_ON 1
  CREW_DISPLAY_INDEX 0
  GEAR 0 0.0000
  RCOVER 0 0.0000
  NOSECONE 1 1.0000
  AIRLOCK 1 1.0000
  IAIRLOCK 1 1.0000
  CHAMBER 0 0.0000
  AIRBRAKE 0 0.0000
  RADIATOR 1 1.0000
  HATCH 0 0.0000
  SCRAM_DOORS 0 0.0000
  HOVER_DOORS 0 0.0000
  BAY_DOORS 0 0.0000
  APU_STATUS 0
  EXTCOOLING_STATUS 1
  TRIM 0.000
  LIGHTS 1 0 0
  XRUMMU_CREW_DATA_VALID 1
  UMMUCREW XI0-Lee_Nash-39-65-78
  UMMUCREW XI1-Kara_Miller-32-65-58
  UMMUCREW XI2-Sharon_Valerii-26-67-54
  UMMUCREW XI3-Cameron_Mitchell-36-65-77
  UMMUCREW XI4-Samantha_Carter-33-66-53
  UMMUCREW XI5-Daniel_Jackson-35-68-75
  UMMUCREW XI6-Teal_c-31-64-104
  UMMUCREW XI7-Vala_Mal_Doran-30-67-53
  UMMUCREW XI8-Elizabeth_Weir-36-68-56
  UMMUCREW XI9-John_Sheppard-34-64-77
  UMMUCREW XI10-Rodney_McKay-35-72-90
  UMMUCREW XI11-Teyla_Emmagan-27-68-57
  UMMUCREW XI12-Ronon_Dex-32-63-97
  UMMUCREW XI13-Carson_Beckett-38-74-95
  PAYLOAD_SCREENS_DATA 0.2 0 1 0
END
Euphoria 1_Bay:XRPayloadBay
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 6988349.37 -6.99 525154.23
  RVEL -565.182 0.014 7520.533
  AROT -0.04 -13.59 0.03
  VROT 0.00 0.06 0.00
END
Talsiman:DeltagliderIV
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 6988407.92 -13.29 525240.65
  RVEL -565.225 0.000 7520.471
  AROT -0.04 -17.77 -89.97
  PRPLEVEL 0:1.000 1:1.000 2:0.983
  DOCKINFO 0:3,Vespucci
  IDS 0:45 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0
  XPDR 0
  ;-------------------------- Skin parameters must contain directory name of skin (without space) 
  MeshSkin USAF_Starbird
  ;-------------------------- Cargo payload must contain name of config file or "none".(see doc) 
  CargoPayload none
  NOSECONE 1 1.00
  GEAR 0 0.00
  AllDoorsState 1 1.00 1 1.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0 0.00
  But1Cockpit 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 5
  But2Cockpit 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0
  TransEffect 0
  LifeBut1State 0 2 1 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4
  LevelBatt 100.0012
  Emergency_power 10000.0000
  VoltageStartBus 48.0000
  VoltageGen1 0.0000
  VoltageGen2 0.0000
  VoltageGenBus 96.0000
  O2tankALevel 99.9911
  N2tankALevel 100.0000
  O2tankBLevel 100.0000
  N2tankBLevel 100.0000
  CabinO2Level 21.3974
  CabinCO2Level 349.9978
  CabinTempLevel 22.0000
  CabinPressure 14.7000
  CabinMoistLevel 42.0600
  CabinDustLevel 0.0002
  CabinO2Setting 21.4000
  CabinTempSetting 21.2000
  CabinPressSetting 14.7000
  AntennaTarget no_target
  O2ConsumptionSetting 1
  FuelConsumptionSetting 1
  MainenginePower 1
  ;------------------Crew parameters  UMMUCREW Function-Name-Age-CardiacPulse-WeightKg (fonction of Pilot must be: Capt) 
  NoOneOnBoard 0
  NoPilotOnBoard 0
  UMMUCREW Capt-Karl_sawdy-37-68-70
  UMMUCREW -Peter_Dawson-35-77-65
  FailGearFailure 0
  FailGearCollapse 0
  FailLeftMainEngine 0
  FailRightMainEngine 0
  FailHoverEngine 0
  FailRcs 0
  FailSurfaceControl 0
  FailComputer 0
  FailComputerBlueScreen 0
  FailAutopilot 0
  FailExtRadiator 0
  FailAirbrake 0
  FailNoseCone 0
  FailCanopy 0
  FailAntenna 0
  FailLeftTurbo 0
  FailRightTurbo 0
  FailCargoDoor 0
  SpacesuitTimer 0
END
Euphoria 2:XR2Ravenstar
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 5802700.90 -8.22 -3929668.39
  RVEL 4229.089 0.024 6244.840
  AROT 0.00 0.00 0.00
  RCSMODE 0
  PRPLEVEL 0:1.000 1:1.000 2:1.000
  DOCKINFO 0:3,Ceres
  IDS 0:203 100
  NAVFREQ 0 0 0 0
  XPDR 201
  SECONDARY_HUD 3
  LAST_ACTIVE_SECONDARY_HUD 0
  ADCTRL_MODE 0
  TAKEOFF_LANDING_CALLOUTS 7117.532791 673.821000 673.824000 0.000000 -0.001822
  APU_FUEL_QTY 0.995
  LOX_QTY 0.999877
  CABIN_O2_LEVEL 0.209
  CREW_STATE 0
  INTERNAL_SYSTEMS_FAILURE 0
  COGSHIFT_MODES 0 0 0
  MWS_ACTIVE 0
  COOLANT_TEMP 31.200
  DMG_0 1.000000 Left Wing
  DMG_1 1.000000 Right Wing
  DMG_2 1.000000 Left Aileron
  DMG_3 1.000000 Right Aileron
  DMG_4 1.000000 Landing Gear
  DMG_5 1.000000 Nosecone
  DMG_6 1.000000 Retro Doors
  DMG_7 1.000000 Top Hatch
  DMG_8 1.000000 Radiator
  DMG_9 1.000000 Airbrake
  DMG_10 1.000000 Left Main Engine
  DMG_11 1.000000 Right Main Engine
  DMG_12 1.000000 Left SCRAM Engine
  DMG_13 1.000000 Right SCRAM Engine
  DMG_14 1.000000 Fore Hover Engine
  DMG_15 1.000000 Aft Hover Engine
  DMG_16 1.000000 Left Retro Engine
  DMG_17 1.000000 Right Retro Engine
  DMG_18 1.000000 Forward Lower RCS
  DMG_19 1.000000 Aft Upper RCS
  DMG_20 1.000000 Forward Upper RCS
  DMG_21 1.000000 Aft Lower RCS
  DMG_22 1.000000 Forward Star. RCS
  DMG_23 1.000000 Aft Port RCS
  DMG_24 1.000000 Forward Port RCS
  DMG_25 1.000000 Aft Star. RCS
  DMG_26 1.000000 Outboard Upper Port RCS
  DMG_27 1.000000 Outboard Lower Star. RCS
  DMG_28 1.000000 Outboard Upper Star. RCS
  DMG_29 1.000000 Outboard Lower Port RCS
  DMG_30 1.000000 Aft RCS
  DMG_31 1.000000 Forward RCS
  DMG_32 1.000000 Bay Doors
  IS_CRASHED 0
  MET_STARTING_MJD 70145.142589
  INTERVAL1_ELAPSED_TIME -1.000000
  INTERVAL2_ELAPSED_TIME -1.000000
  MET_RUNNING 1
  INTERVAL1_RUNNING 0
  INTERVAL2_RUNNING 0
  ACTIVE_MDM 3
  TEMP_SCALE 2
  CUSTOM_AUTOPILOT_MODE 0
  AIRSPEED_HOLD_ENGAGED 0
  SCRAM0DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  SCRAM1DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  HOVER_BALANCE 0.000
  MAIN0DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  MAIN1DIR 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
  GIMBAL_BUTTON_STATES 0 0 0 0 0 0
  ATTITUDE_HOLD_DATA 0.000000 0.000000 0 0 0.000000
  DESCENT_HOLD_DATA 0.000000 -3.000000 0
  AIRSPEED_HOLD_DATA 0.000000
  OVERRIDE_INTERLOCKS 0 0
  TERTIARY_HUD_ON 1
  CREW_DISPLAY_INDEX 0
  GEAR 0 0.0000
  RCOVER 0 0.0000
  NOSECONE 1 1.0000
  AIRLOCK 1 1.0000
  IAIRLOCK 1 1.0000
  CHAMBER 0 0.0000
  AIRBRAKE 0 0.0000
  RADIATOR 1 1.0000
  HATCH 0 0.0000
  SCRAM_DOORS 0 0.0000
  HOVER_DOORS 0 0.0000
  BAY_DOORS 0 0.0000
  APU_STATUS 0
  EXTCOOLING_STATUS 1
  TRIM 0.000
  LIGHTS 1 0 0
  XRUMMU_CREW_DATA_VALID 1
  UMMUCREW XI0-Fred_Flintstone-39-65-78
  UMMUCREW XI1-Barney_Rubble-32-65-58
  PAYLOAD_SCREENS_DATA 0.2 0 1 0
END
Euphoria 2_Bay:XRPayloadBay
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 5807700.12 10.92 -3921789.52
  RVEL 4220.951 -0.007 6249.888
  AROT 0.00 0.00 0.00
END
Fredricka:DeltagliderIV
  STATUS Orbiting Earth
  RPOS 6988434.56 -13.29 525232.11
  RVEL -565.225 0.000 7520.471
  AROT -0.04 -17.77 90.03
  PRPLEVEL 0:0.191 1:0.964 2:0.983
  DOCKINFO 0:4,Vespucci
  IDS 0:45 100
  NAVFREQ 578 0
  XPDR 0
  ;-------------------------- Skin parameters must contain directory name of skin (without space) 
  MeshSkin X-Plane
  ;-------------------------- Cargo payload must contain name of config file or "none".(see doc) 
  CargoPayload none
  NOSECONE 1 1.00
  GEAR 0 0.00
  AllDoorsState 1 1.00 1 1.00 0 0.00 1 1.00 0 0.00 0 0.00 0 0 0.00
  But1Cockpit 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 0 0 0 1 1 1 4
  But2Cockpit 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 2 2 2 0 50 0 0 0 2 1 0 0
  TransEffect 0
  LifeBut1State 0 2 1 2 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 4
  LevelBatt 100.0012
  Emergency_power 10000.0000
  VoltageStartBus 48.0000
  VoltageGen1 0.0000
  VoltageGen2 0.0000
  VoltageGenBus 96.0000
  O2tankALevel 98.1811
  N2tankALevel 99.9999
  O2tankBLevel 100.0000
  N2tankBLevel 100.0000
  CabinO2Level 21.3928
  CabinCO2Level 349.9978
  CabinTempLevel 21.9996
  CabinPressure 14.7000
  CabinMoistLevel 42.0592
  CabinDustLevel 0.0002
  CabinO2Setting 21.4000
  CabinTempSetting 21.2000
  CabinPressSetting 14.7000
  AntennaTarget no_target
  O2ConsumptionSetting 1
  FuelConsumptionSetting 1
  MainenginePower 1
  ;------------------Crew parameters  UMMUCREW Function-Name-Age-CardiacPulse-WeightKg (fonction of Pilot must be: Capt) 
  NoOneOnBoard 0
  NoPilotOnBoard 0
  UMMUCREW Capt-Jim_Peters-41-67-77
  UMMUCREW Eng-James_Dawson-35-77-79
  UMMUCREW -Alan_Lovell-23-68-72
  UMMUCREW Eng-Craig_David-32-74-72
  UMMUCREW Tech-Jodie_Bryant-34-79-70
  FailGearFailure 0
  FailGearCollapse 0
  FailLeftMainEngine 0
  FailRightMainEngine 0
  FailHoverEngine 0
  FailRcs 0
  FailSurfaceControl 0
  FailComputer 0
  FailComputerBlueScreen 0
  FailAutopilot 0
  FailExtRadiator 0
  FailAirbrake 0
  FailNoseCone 0
  FailCanopy 0
  FailAntenna 0
  FailLeftTurbo 0
  FailRightTurbo 0
  FailCargoDoor 0
  SpacesuitTimer 0
END
END_SHIPS
BEGIN_ExtMFD
END
and my orbiter log file:

Code:
**** Orbiter.log
Build Sep 29 2006 [v.060929]
Found 1 joystick(s)
Module AtlantisConfig.dll [API v.060425]
Module DGConfig.dll [API v.060425]
Module transx.dll [API v.060425]
Module TrackIR.dll [API v.060425]
TrackIR module not found.
Module ScnEditor.dll [API v.060425]
Module Rcontrol.dll [API v.050206]
Module OrbiterSound.dll [API v.060425]
Module Meshdebug.dll [API v.060425]
Module Framerate.dll [API v.050206]
Module FlightData.dll [API v.050206]
Module ExtMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module CustomMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module StatusMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module SensorMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module Map3DMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module LolaMFD.dll [API v.050206]
Module LaunchMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module LandMFD.dll [API v.050206]
Module InterMFD53.dll [API v.060425]
Module Glideslope.dll [API v.060425]
Module EnergyMFDmk2.dll [API v.060425]
Module ClockMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module ChecklistMFD.dll [API v.050206]
Module BaseSyncMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module AutoHoverMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module AttitudeMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module AeroBrakeMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module BurnTimeMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module JumpDriveMFD.dll [API v.060425]
Module CameraMFD.dll [API v.060425]
**** Creating simulation session
DirectDraw interface OK
Direct3D interface OK
Zbuffer: 32 bit
Stencil buffer: 8 bit
Render device: Fullscreen 1280 x 1024
Device has hardware T&L capability
Joystick throttle: SLIDER 0
Joystick throttle control detected
Module Sun.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(E) Sun: Precision 1e-006, Terms 554/6634
Module Mercury.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(B) Mercury: Precision 1e-005, Terms 167/7123
Module Venus.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(B) Venus: Precision 1e-005, Terms 79/1710
Module Earth.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(B) Earth: Precision 1e-008, Terms 2564/2564
>>> ERROR: Missing texture: AWIDE.dds
>>>        [C:\Source\Orbiter\Texture.cpp / 781]
>>> ERROR: Missing texture: AWIDE.dds
>>>        [C:\Source\Orbiter\Texture.cpp / 781]
>>> ERROR: Missing texture: 08.dds
>>>        [C:\Source\Orbiter\Texture.cpp / 781]
Module Moon.dll [API v.041022]
ELP82: Precision 1e-005, Terms 116/829
Module Mars.dll [API v.060425]
VSOP87(B) Mars: Precision 1e-005, Terms 405/6400
Module Phobos.dll [API v.060425]
Module Deimos.dll [API v.060425]
Module Galsat.dll [API v.041022]
Module Jupiter.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(B) Jupiter: Precision 1e-006, Terms 1624/3625
Module Io.dll [API v.041022]
Module Europa.dll [API v.041022]
Module Ganymede.dll [API v.041022]
Module Callisto.dll [API v.041022]
Module Satsat.dll [API v.050206]
Module Saturn.dll [API v.060425]
VSOP87(B) Saturn: Precision 1e-006, Terms 2904/6365
Module Mimas.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Mimas: Terms 113
Module Enceladus.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Enceladus: Terms 33
Module Tethys.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Tethys: Terms 101
Module Dione.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Dione: Terms 59
Module Rhea.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Rhea: Terms 68
Module Titan.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Titan: Terms 100
Module Hyperion.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Hyperion: Terms 595
Module Iapetus.dll [API v.050206]
SATSAT Iapetus: Terms 605
Module Uranus.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(B) Uranus: Precision 1e-006, Terms 1827/5269
Module Miranda.dll [API v.060425]
Module Ariel.dll [API v.060425]
Module Umbriel.dll [API v.060425]
Module Titania.dll [API v.060425]
Module Oberon.dll [API v.060425]
Module Neptune.dll [API v.050206]
VSOP87(B) Neptune: Precision 1e-006, Terms 391/2024
Module Triton.dll [API v.060425]
Finished initialising world
Any help would be appreciated. many thanks

It appears that there is a naming problem. Ceres has a Nexiss 2 docked to it but there is no "Nexiss 2" listed. There is a Euphoria 2 listed showing it is docked to the same dock on Ceres. Edit the file in Notepad to either rename Euphoria 2 to Nexiss 2 (both the ship and payload bay) or change the Dockinfo line in the Ceres listing to:

DOCKINFO 3:0,Euphoria 2

Last edited by wovik; 11-02-2009 at 03:38 AM.
wovik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:31 AM   #8
EnDSchultz
Orbinaut
Default

I hate to resurrect an old thread, but this is related to the problem stated here, and just too weird.

So, I send my Vespucci D to Venus, got her into a circular orbit. Then I realized I didn't bring any shuttles along. (silly me), so I saved. Went into the scenario file and added two XR2's. Loaded it up, there they were sitting on the ground. Great. I opened their nose cones, then using the scenario editor, I docked them both on different ports of the Vespucci. So far so good. I saved as a different file. Closed down Orbiter and fired it up again to make sure nothing was wrong. It crashed during the loading process, while loading XR2 Cargo Bay.

So I decided I'd start troubleshooting. Went back to the old save where I inserted the XR2's on the ground. Selected one, opened its nosecone, tried to Scenario Edit it to the Vespucci...the Vespucci was not available for docking. I selected it in the ship list and jumped to it. Not trace. Can't see the custom panel, can't see the ship, can't edit its propellant levels, nothing. So I quit. Loaded the -original- Vespucci scenario that came with the addon, with it docked at the orbital facility. Again, all were in the scenario editor, but were not visible and effectively did not exist.

How did simply docking a few ships with it in one scenario completely screw up the vessel so that it doesn't appear in ANY scenario anymore?! I tried reinstalling the Vespucci D, figuring something in one of its configs got corrupted, but nothing. I tried manually deleting all the Vespucci files in the Orbiter directory according to the original .zip file and then reinstalling. But when I try to run the default scenario file now, I can't load it at all and get this in the log file:

Code:
>>> ERROR: Missing texture: VLUFTSCH.dds
>>>        [C:\Source\Orbiter\Texture.cpp / 781]

What the hell happened? I swear, I did nothing but change ONE scenario file!

Last edited by EnDSchultz; 12-02-2009 at 06:47 AM. Reason: More details.
EnDSchultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:13 AM   #9
Nemoricus
Addon Developer
Default

Have you tried reinstalling the add-ons? That may solve the problem.
Nemoricus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:26 AM   #10
EnDSchultz
Orbinaut
Default

If you're referring to Vespucci, yes. I tried reinstalling it via over-writing the already-installed files, which didn't fix the problem, and then I tried reinstalling it by manually deleting all the files (and only the files) that are shown in the Vespucci-D.zip file, and then re-unzipping it by simply re-copying the files as opposed to overwriting ones that were already there. This resulted in the crash on startup and associated log error when loading VENGINE.dss

Interesting thing is the log error refers to a file and folder on the C: drive. I have Orbiter installed on E: and don't understand why it would even need to bother with the C: drive because all installations are simply unpacking files on a single drive.

The XR2 seems unaffected. I've loaded a few scenarios with it and it works fine.

If you're suggesting doing a total clean reinstall...I'd rather not try that; I have some mods that I still have the .zips for but don't have installed due to incompatibilities...and others I have installed that I might not have the .zips for anymore...it'd be one hell of a hassle trying to figure out what's what.

Edit: After toying around a while, I discovered a blank "Vespucci_D.cfg" file under Config/Vessels. Upon deleting that everything loaded up fine and the vessel reappeared. So...why would docking an XR2 with it spawn this file? And why does it crash whenever I try to load a save with it docked to one? Perhaps when I try to load the scenario file, it finds the empty configuration file for the Vespucci and thus doesn't know what to dock the XR2 to? Going to continue experimenting.
Edit2: YES! It is solved! Upon docking an XR2 with the Vespucci, it generates a blank .cfg file for the Vespucci under Config/Vessels. Replace the blank config with the one that comes with the Vespucci and it works like a charm!

Last edited by EnDSchultz; 12-02-2009 at 10:14 AM. Reason: SOLVED!
EnDSchultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:07 PM   #11
Brycesv1
Crash Test Expert
 
Brycesv1's Avatar
Default

omg thank you. this has been laying waste to my plans forever. now all we have to do is figure out why the blank config is spawned.
Brycesv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 11:29 AM   #12
algol
Orbinaut
 
algol's Avatar
Default

Hi, I've have recently returned to Orbiter after a few years away. and I have a small problem with the Vespucci_D add on.

I'm running a fresh install of Orbiter 2016 on a windows 10 system.

I launch the Vespucci_D scenario and I can see the assembly structures
but the Vespucci_D ship is invisible.

Any directions on resolving this please.

Regards,

Graham
algol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 12:07 PM   #13
asbjos
tuanibrO
 
asbjos's Avatar
Default

If you're talking about
this addon
, then you're probably out of luck, as the vessel is compiled for the 2003 version of Orbiter, and therefore probably very incompatible with the newest Orbiter 2016.

Now, you have some alternatives, though:
1. Run it on an old version of Orbiter (pick your version here). Addon description says it is incompatible with Orbiter 2010, but you could try the 2006 version, or it at least should work for the version it is compiled for (031217).
2. Make the mesh fly again by creating your own vessel configurations, which may mimic the original values. Here you can use several tools:
a. Config-only vessel. See Doc\OrbiterConfig.pdf. It's recommended to take inspiration from an other file, like that for the Carina probe, for example.
b. VesselBuilder (?, I haven't used it myself, so don't know for sure), Vinka's spacecraft4 or similar.
c. Dive deep into the magic of Orbiter, and create your own vessel .dll module. Must be compiled in software like Visual Studio. See here and here
asbjos is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Reply

  Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addon Support & Bugs


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:38 AM.

Quick Links Need Help?


About Us | Rules & Guidelines | TOS Policy | Privacy Policy

Orbiter-Forum is hosted at Orbithangar.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2017, Orbiter-Forum.com. All rights reserved.