Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addon Support & Bugs > Addon Developer Forums > Project Apollo - NASSP
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

Project Apollo - NASSP Development, support and news for Project Apollo.

Old 11-06-2019, 02:24 AM   #1
grummanonewire
Orbinaut
Default Apollo 11 LOI-1

Running from one of the saved scenarios Apollo 11 pdi day got to LOI burn and about 2 minutes in the rates go all over
Followed checklist to the t got a good alignment and in hi rate
at about 3 minutes remaining if I do not go scs ill be tumbling end over end during the burn its like theres a spurious signal driving tvc all over hell and the rcs is trying to damp the rates and tvc trys to damp what rcs does therefore a feedback loop that grows exponentially on both sides
grummanonewire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:56 AM   #2
indy91
Addon Developer

That sounds quite familiar. The issue is the AGC not working right (in some old scenarios) with the Orbiter Beta or the AGC working correctly, but in combination with Orbiter 2016. Which scenario were you using? "Apollo 11 - 08 - Before LOI-1 T+75h50min.scn"? I just checked, and the padloaded AGC parameters are all correct there. So I would suspect you are using Orbiter 2016. Orbiter 2016 should be working fine with the latest NASSP versions, except for docked burns (SPS or DPS). If you are actually using a recent Orbiter Beta then you might be using an old scenario you had saved. I can tell you what to fix in the scenario in that case.
indy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:32 AM   #3
MrFickles
Orbinaut

Sounds familiar indeed... https://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=39635
MrFickles is offline   Reply With Quote

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addon Support & Bugs > Addon Developer Forums > Project Apollo - NASSP