Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addon Requests
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

Addon Requests If you have a request for a new addon or want to know where to find a specific addon, ask it here!

Old 06-30-2019, 07:24 PM   #1
knight7173
Orbinaut
Default The newest upto date Addons STS fleet & Missions NASSP, DGVI.

Good Afternoon everyone.

I am looking at starting orbiter again havent had it since 2008-2011 was when I was last active.

I used to have 3 main orbitersim directories:

1 - for space shuttle missions last I remember there was a developer 'Gazza'? who was creating real acurate mission scenarios at the time.

2 - was a NASSP pack where I used the most up to date NASSP and moon packages for Apollo missions.

3 - Was a DGVI pack where I used the most recent Delta Glider package from 'Dans orbiter Page'.

As I have been out of the loop for such a long time could anyone please guide me in the right direction of the most up to date packages to replicate these packs again?

I have been looking and cannot find the Space shuttle packs created by David413 and Donamy are they still about for download? if not what is the latest shuttle fleet about? Also is there STS mission packs about like the one Gazza was working on or is there a new one?

On top what is the most latest NASSP release and where can it be located?

Kind regards sorry to be a bother with my first post just absolutely loved the STS & NASSP missions
knight7173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:33 PM   #2
Gargantua2024
Orbinaut

For the Shuttle addon, if you are using Orbiter 2010, then the latest release of ShuttleFleet (4.8) by David 413 is found here:
http://simviation.com/1/browse-Orbiter+Addons-142-1

If you are using Orbiter 2016, see the ongoing awesome addon development by gattispilot on this thread :
https://www.orbiter-forum.com/showth...ewpost&t=38493

Gazza's latest update to his great STS-Payloads addon is not released yet, but gattispilot retrieved the link to the previous version on the same thread!

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

As of today, there is no recent update to the DeltaGlider IV, but it is still available on DanSteph's Orbiter page

Last edited by Gargantua2024; 07-01-2019 at 06:31 PM.
Gargantua2024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Old 09-09-2019, 04:10 PM   #3
knight7173
Orbinaut

Thank you very much for your input it is greatly appreciated. Time to start building base folders again
knight7173 is offline   Reply With Quote

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addon Requests