Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Space Flight Simulator > Orbiter Web Forum > Orbiter Forum Space Station
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

Orbiter Forum Space Station Forum for the OFSS project. Visit the social group at: http://www.orbiter-forum.com/group.php?groupid=26

Old 02-19-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
Woo482

Announcement OFSS Call for pilots

OFSS is seeking pilots for missions. The manifest (found here) lists the flights that are available, please respond to THIS post stating which mission you'd be interested in flying. ALL volunteers will be assigned as backup to one mission and primary to the next, that way, you'll know when your mission is due and will be able to closely follow the current.

To be considered for a mission you must be able to fly the vehicle listed for that mission and provide a post mission report.

OFSS needs you and needs your mission reports - help make the missions come alive!
Woo482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
PhantomCruiser
Wanderer

Hey there. I was scheduled for mission 35 (supply run with DGIV), and am fine with staying on for that flight.
Earlier in construction I hauled up the P3P4 Module during mission 12, so I suppose I could volunteer to be a back-up pilot for the XR-5 flight (mission 33 with the S5 and S6).
PhantomCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:46 PM   #3
Woo482

Yea sorry about this, the pilot system just needed remaking ( I kept having to find new pilots all the time) I'll stick you on M35 again if you'd like
Old 02-19-2010, 11:54 PM   #4
PhantomCruiser
Wanderer

I'm there dude...
PhantomCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:56 PM   #5
Woo482

Done
Old 02-20-2010, 02:27 AM   #6
jinglesassy
Orbinaut

I will be a pilot i can fly the dgiv xr1 xr2 and xr5 if u dont want the crew back(lets send congress ) and shuttle i can fly pretty much any day of the week except for in 36 days for 7 days(cruise to ksc yeah!) thanks
jinglesassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:47 AM   #7
n72.75
Donator

I would love to fly a mission but unfortunately I am swamped with electrodynamics and differential equations homework any chance there will be missions available in the summer.

I can fly on weekends after the second of may.
n72.75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:51 AM   #8
Ark
Orbinaut

I'm unemployed, so no shortage of time here. What's the hardest mission you've got?
Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:38 AM   #9
astrosammy
Dash!

If there isn't a pilot for mission 34 I'd love to fly it. If you'll have problems finding pilots for 37 or 38 I could also take one of that two missions.
astrosammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #10
PriestLizard
Orbinaut

Hi there. I'd love to fly any space shuttle mission. As it seems there is no pilot for Mission 30 yet - I'd like to hereby sign up then.

I haven't done a OFSS mission yet so you have to tell me which add-ons I need, where I can get the latest scenario file and all the regularities.
PriestLizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:43 AM   #11
Dambuster
Orbinaut

I'd be happy to do mission 32.
Dambuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:49 AM   #12
Woo482

wow, Can't I go to sleep for a few hours without loads of post ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinglesassy View Post
 I will be a pilot i can fly the dgiv xr1 xr2 and xr5 if u dont want the crew back(lets send congress ) and shuttle i can fly pretty much any day of the week except for in 36 days for 7 days(cruise to ksc yeah!) thanks
How does OFSS flight 31 sound ? that's a DGIV resupply flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark View Post
 I'm unemployed, so no shortage of time here. What's the hardest mission you've got?
I'd say OFSS flight 36 is pretty hard to fly, if you want it I'll give it you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrosammy View Post
 If there isn't a pilot for mission 34 I'd love to fly it. If you'll have problems finding pilots for 37 or 38 I could also take one of that two missions.
Mission 34 and backup for 37 sound ok ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestLizard View Post
 Hi there. I'd love to fly any space shuttle mission. As it seems there is no pilot for Mission 30 yet - I'd like to hereby sign up then.

I haven't done a OFSS mission yet so you have to tell me which add-ons I need, where I can get the latest scenario file and all the regularities.
Ok, you can have Mission 30 then and you can find the scenarios and addon list here

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dambuster View Post
 I'd be happy to do mission 32.
Ok, I'll add you to the Mission manifest thread

Last edited by Woo482; 02-20-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: noticed another post
Old 02-20-2010, 10:54 AM   #13
lennartsmit
Orbinaut

I was previously scheduled for M38 so if that one is still open i'd like to fill that spot. I'd also like to backup M33.
lennartsmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #14
Revolpathon
Orbinaut

i want the primary spot for mission 31 and backup. doesnt really matter i can fly the dg 4 and the xr series craft,
Revolpathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:03 AM   #15
Woo482

M33 has a backup pilot, any other you'd like to be a backup on ?

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolpathon View Post
 i want the primary spot for mission 31 and backup. doesnt really matter i can fly the dg 4 and the xr series craft,
Do you mind being backup for Mission 35 ?

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Space Flight Simulator > Orbiter Web Forum > Orbiter Forum Space Station

Tags
ofss