Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > OrbitHangar Addons & Comments
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

OrbitHangar Addons & Comments Addons uploaded at Orbithangar.com will automatically generate a new thread in this forum for comments. The thread link will also be included on the addons page.

Old 04-02-2018, 06:44 PM   #241
Enjo
Mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripley View Post
 Now, for those users who disable OrbiterSound to move to (or completely switch to) the new XRSound, maybe you could add an option in its cfg file, so users could choose their music folder, or choose their preferred sound engine.
The idea is there, but there are options in the cfg file, which were never used by any user. Adding one another is just a burden and a source of confusion for most of users. "Sound" looks perfectly for me, regardless of what sound system is used. In fact I will get rid of OrbiterSound dependency completely, as all I need to do is just to play silly .wav files. After that, there's still no better generic place for my waves other than the "Sound" folder.

Last edited by Enjo; 04-02-2018 at 06:53 PM.
Enjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Old 04-11-2018, 04:28 PM   #242
Ricochetv1
Orbinaut
Default Issues With Scramjet Ascent

I'm using the XR-series with Scramjets. When the ships are loaded down, they cannot maintain speed with a gravity turn style ascent, so the LaunchMFD is not very helpful there, except to maintain heading/inclination. It would be nice for LaunchMFD to be able to take over once leaving the atmosphere and finish the orbital insertion at the desired altitude. Right now, it tries, but at some point it loses control and just continuously accelerates.
Ricochetv1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > OrbitHangar Addons & Comments