Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addons
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

Addons A repository for Orbiter addons contributed by users. Developers & members may announce new releases here and discuss any Orbiter addon.

Old 04-17-2017, 05:16 PM   #31
Face
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssemblyLanguage View Post
 I've been working with several versions of the NASA 747 SCA and having trouble with "j" payload jettison. http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=36528

At least with this vehicle, setting the CONFIGURATION parameter in the scenario files to 1 (=in flight) instead of 2 (=Landed) will enable "j" jettison.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

On Orbiter 2016, the jettisoned payload is instantly moved about 10m to the right of the host vehicle even with the SPEED and ROT_SPEED values set to zero.
You can also see that effect with in the "Russian dolls" scenario. Also the attitude of the jettisoned vessel seems to be off.
Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Old 04-17-2017, 05:39 PM   #32
Donamy
Beta Tester

I made a cubesat launcher that I attach to the JEMRMS, and the cubsats jettison fine. Do you have the correct offset coords ?
Donamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:08 PM   #33
DaveS
Addon Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donamy View Post
 I made a cubesat launcher that I attach to the JEMRMS, and the cubsats jettison fine. Do you have the correct offset coords ?
Aren't you testing a new beta version of SC4? This could be one of the bugs fixed that beta version which isn't available for public download.
DaveS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:23 PM   #34
Donamy
Beta Tester

hmmm... oops. I do see a Spacecraft5.dll in my modules folder. I wonder if he'll be releasing it soon.
Donamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > Addons