Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Space Flight Simulator > General Questions & Help
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

General Questions & Help General & Advanced Orbiter flight questions, Orbiter installation questions, to all other help topics here.

Old 09-19-2019, 07:37 PM   #1
Skyknife231
Orbinaut
Default How to Add Fuel Supply Station in a scenario

I want to make a scenario in which there is a fuel supply station in orbit about every major landing site. But when I try to create a scenario I don't see the option to add the FSS station. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Skyknife231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 08:02 PM   #2
Urwumpe
Not funny anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyknife231 View Post
 I want to make a scenario in which there is a fuel supply station in orbit about every major landing site. But when I try to create a scenario I don't see the option to add the FSS station. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Is the FSS available to the scenario editor? Some many older add-ons are not yet using the folder structure of Orbiter 2010....
Urwumpe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 01:21 AM   #3
Aeadar
Lurker Representitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyknife231 View Post

In my case (Orbiter 2010), and assuming you're referring to Kulch's Fuel Service Stations, I end up copying the FSS and FSSB 'vessels' from their scenario files and pasting them into my current scenario. A vessel in the current scenario needs to be in the orbit you want your station to be so that, when you run the scenario, you can use the editor to 'copy state' your fuel station to your pre-positioned vessel.
Aeadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 04:39 PM   #4
Skyknife231
Orbinaut

I am using Orbiter 2016. I was watching a video on Youtube by TexFilms and for his moon video, he has create a fss in orbit around earth.
Skyknife231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Space Flight Simulator > General Questions & Help

Tags
scenario