BurnTimeCalcMFD (BTC) is a companion for TransX or any other transfer MFD thatÂ gives you your required dV for transfer orbit insertion, and time to periapsisÂ (PeT) but not time to start burning.
Data is feed directly through ModuleMessagingExt from:-Â Trans X-Â BaseS yncMFD
Requirements:Modu l eMessagingExt SDKMicrosoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable
CHANGES IN v3.2
Code by Ahmed Barnawi (xx979xx)
this PR add the following (periapsis and apoapsis mode only):
- Calculate and Display the change in the Orbital Period for given Delta-v.
- Calculate and Display the max Radial distance change "Altitude" for given Delta-v.
- Calculate Delta-v require to achive targeted Altitude change and Orbital Period change.
- Enable negative input for DV DD DP
- add foundation for enabling it for manual burn
CHANGES IN v3.1
- added sound after arming the MFD
CHANGES IN v3.0
- Module Messaging Ext library now loads dynamically, so it became optional- added resource files, so the MFD appears in MFD Modes section- created extensible OOD communication classes
- Software License
- Supported Orbiter Version