Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > OrbitHangar Addons & Comments
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

OrbitHangar Addons & Comments Addons uploaded at Orbithangar.com will automatically generate a new thread in this forum for comments. The thread link will also be included on the addons page.

Old
Addon Comments
Arrow Planet Reicher
by OrbitHangar 05-04-2012, 12:17 PM

Author: flexer

This addon is inspired by the famous planet Reach a halo game ...
if you're a fan of the genre shutter and this saga. you will be familiar.
This is not a planet Reach is just very similar to the planet Reach ...
I will not be locked up for violating copyright or illegal distribution of the product ...
or whatever .. anyway ... Reicher has 2 moons ... a bigger Elizabeth roughly about the size of our moon but with an orbit closer and less regular.
Also they look different. Angelica is much smaller and its orbit is much more irregular, almost colliding with Reicher.

DOWNLOAD
Views 933 Comments 6
Total Comments 6

Comments

Old 05-05-2012, 03:26 AM   #2
EndeavourCmdr
Orbinaut

Are those orange hexagons in the image part of the planet texture, or just part of the image?
EndeavourCmdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:45 AM   #3
Codz
Orion/SLS supporter.

Naming it Reach wouldn't be any more of a copyright breach than all the Star Trek addons are.
Codz is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Old 05-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #4
asbjos
tuanibrO

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndeavourCmdr View Post
 Are those orange hexagons in the image part of the planet texture, or just part of the image?
I would assume that it is an effect from Photoshop, and not in the add-on itself...

Edit: I was wrong, it is a part of the planet, see post below.

Last edited by asbjos; 06-20-2012 at 10:01 AM.
asbjos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #5
flexer
Orbinaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndeavourCmdr View Post
Los hexágonos son parte del planeta… como un intento por simular los daños que tenía el planeta reach a causa de las batallas con el covenant… y como suponen ser explosiones o digamos fuego brillan en la oscuridad. Pero si forman parte del addon no es simplemente un adorno de photoshop… aunque me ayude con photoshop para hacerlas.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexer View Post
 Los hexágonos son parte del planeta… como un intento por simular los daños que tenía el planeta reach a causa de las batallas con el covenant… y como suponen ser explosiones o digamos fuego brillan en la oscuridad. Pero si forman parte del addon no es simplemente un adorno de photoshop… aunque me ayude con photoshop para hacerlas.
in english i say
The hexagons are on the planet ... as an attempt to simulate the damage that had reach the planet because of the battles with the covenant ... and as supposed to be an explosion or fire say glow in the dark. But if part of the addon is not simply an ornament photoshop ... but help me with photoshop to make them.
flexer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
Izack
Non sequitur

Pretty planet! Weird orbit though. It crosses Mercury.

What exactly are the glowing octagons supposed to be? You say 'damage to the planet' but I can't tell what exactly that would be. I've played through Reach, didn't see any enormous plasma-octagon Covenant weapons.
Izack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:29 PM   #7
statickid
CatDog from Deimos

...well... not the covenant, but an alien army very similar to the covenant, called the convenient.

heheh j/k. wow level of textures does the planet have? you should also make a HUGE space ring called the "Heilo" and that can be where the minecraft server exists in space
statickid is offline   Reply With Quote

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Addons > OrbitHangar Addons & Comments